Lansinoh® Signature Pro™ Double Electric Breast Pump uploaded by Hannah H.Lansinoh® Signature Pro™ Double Electric Breast Pump uploaded by Katie P.Lansinoh® Signature Pro™ Double Electric Breast Pump uploaded by Laura B.

BY LANSINOH #32 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The Lansinoh® Signature Pro™ Double Electric Breast Pump offers advanced technology at an affordable price. It is the only pump that offers independent control of three different pumping styles and eight levels of suction to maximize milk production and comfort. The closed system design guarantees that milk won't back up into the motor, and prevents mold and bacteria from forming. The pump's ComfortFit™ flanges have a soft, flexible rim for ideal fit and comfort.

Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in a Box today, great packaging, easy instructions, quiet machine, the product even came with a free storage bag! I am pre-pumping for my soon to be born baby, and would give this product an A plus but there is one tiny problem... the cups are too small for the pump to fit correctly. Granted, the instruction manual advises you can purchase cups for larger breasts-were I to have purchased this product and then have to purchase additional pieces to make it work I wouldn't have been pleased. For women with D's or smaller this product is an A+++. Quiet, sleek, and easy time saving pump.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Got to use my Signature Pro Double electric breast pump from @LansinohUSA @Influenster , first of all I love how small it is. It's very easy to put together and take apart for easy cleaning. It's got a timer which helps you keep track of how long you've been pumping, and then the different speeds are a great feature as well. When you're finished you can either cap it and put it in the fridge for easy rewarming or put a nipple on it and feed fresh. Best of all, now my 3 year old can help feed her brother.#pumplikeapro
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
I can't tell enough mommies about this pump! It's the third one I've ever tried (Ameda and medela in the past) and I am so in love with this one by lansinoh! The timer was so helpful, and it's the easiest pump to clean! It fits comfortably and the settings make waiting for let down short and sweet! There's so many settings, so it's really easy to establish a milk flow and get pumping done quickly!
Hannah H.
Fernley , NV
Great pump, quiet motor, and can run off batteries when a plug isn't available! I would recommend getting larger flanges if your breast size is a D or above. I also like that the product comes with a carrying case and some samples of nursing pads and milk storage bags. The flanges have rubber comfort bands around the edge, where other brands just have hard plastic...

Only thing I would like (if i had been a paying customer) being able to purchase a package ideal for my breast size, so I could avoid having to purchase additional flanges.

I received these products to review from Influenster.
Jessica B.
Crescent City, FL
I love this pump I love how it has three different settings.i love how quiet it is compared to my old pump.its not very hands free but I can deal with that. It comes with everything you need for starters.im very satisfied with it minus I wish it sucked a little bit harder.i love how I can take this on the go and use it with or without batteries.easy to clean,take apart and put back together. I recommend this to pump to my friends.i received this complimentary from influenster for testing purposes
Lilliana A.
Federal Way, WA
It got the job done with my daughter who is now 2. I went through 3 pumps in the first year. The suction gets lost easily. I was unable to get any milk with Medela products but this for some reason did work and got milk out. I pumped, double, for 30 minutes every 2-3 hours on top of nursing her. I have a mild tubular breast deformity so I have to work very hard to keep up milk supply. She is still nursing but I have slacked on using the pump since it shorts out and the suction is going bad again.
Mandy D.
Florence, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Just bought this pump today had to get my own cause I was renting one and wasn't liking how much milk I was getting from the rented one and plus it took a long time to get all my milk out with the rented one so far I have used it once and like it I have the therapy packs coming that should help me pump faster so far I highly recommend tis produce
Liliana A.
Springfield, MA
Actually received this as a voxbox and I absolutely love it!. The hospital gave me a manual pump which is a lot of work. The electric pump is 1000x times better! Does not hurt, you can adjust the setting and it comes with bottle holders so you can just sit them on a table or a pillow (which is what i do) and let the machine do the work and not to mention you can put batteries in it making it 100% portable. I was lucky enough to receive this for testing purposes but when I was looking for electric pump, this one was the most reasonably price. Deffinitely recommend this for new mom for sure.
Salisa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I received my Signature Pro Double electric breast pump for free from@LansinohUSA @Influenster. I use this pump everyday at home. It works very well and is also very easy to clean. This pump is really good! The auction is amazing, it doesn't tug on your nipples, and the let-down mode is a life saver! It's so portable and the tote is discreet. The only problem I have is it's a little too loud.
Nichole E.
Simpsonville, SC
I have yet to use this pump because my little one has not been born yet. She is due in 2 weeks. I have pumped before using a different pump. This one is much smaller and came with the perfect size suctions. which is nice. The bags that also came with it are much more affordable and seem to be durable for storing. I will write an official review of this product once my "milk comes in"
Kashonda D.
Duncanville, TX
How can I receive this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes? Any suggestions???
maria H.
Has anyone really used this does it really work I want to buy it but I'm not sure can anyone tell me what are the con's and the
Yvonne S.
Cypress, TX
I have used Ameda and want to know how the suction compares? it would take me 20 minutes to pump 4 oz and I need a better alternative. I am interested in this product as it wasn't available when I had the last baby. Thanks!
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What is your favorite & least favorite thing about this pump?
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
How much is this? And is it worth it?