BY LANSINOH

New Improved Plus Bonus Items 3 Customizable Pumping Styles 1 Mimics Baby s Natural Feeding Pattern 4 No Milk Backup Guaranteed 3 BPA Free #1 Brand in Breastfeeding Carry tote fits everything you need. ComfortFit Flanges ensure a comfortable and proper fit. Two interchangeable bottles fits with the entire Lansinoh pump and bottle range. Use one bottle to pump, store and feed. Maximum hygiene design guarantees no milk back-up. Stimulation expression toggle button customizes your session for maximum efficiency. Adjustable settings customize the perfect suction and pumping rhythm for your. Bottle strands prevent spills. LCD timer allows you to manage your time effectively. Patented NaturalWave Nipple enables baby to replicate natural sucking actions learned at the breast. Compact, light base makes on-the-go easy and hassle-free. AC Adapter batter operated. Lansinoh offers see more...

• What is your favorite & least favorite thing about this pump?1 Answers
  • Will this product work for women who have large breasts?1 Answers
Brenda  C.
I have had this pump for 10 months now and it still works just as amazingly as it did the first day. it's a little loud in my opinion, but not so loud that it's a nuisance. I use it regularly and even exclusively pumped for a few months. When using it with batteries be warned that this thing runs through A LOT of batteries and it isn't as strong with the batteries. Overall, this pump is super affordable, especially when you see the prices on medela pumps! It does the job, it does the job well, and it's a closed system so it wouldn't be all that weird to share it with someone if need be. Oh! And the replacement parts are super affordable too. Just go directly to their website.
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
I received this product for free from @influenster to review. So far I am in LOVE with it. I am a second time mom with a full time job so I have to pump quite often. With my last child I used a very well known brand of pump and am thrilled to say that this one works just as well. The tote bag that it comes with is great and in no way gives away the contents of the bag. I'm so happy and can't wait to continue using this pump! Thanks influenster!
Jessi C.
Fort Drum, NY
This is my favorite pump in the world. Literally have 4 double electric and 4 single manuals and this one is by far my favorite. The customer service with lansinoh is amazing too. Must have for any nursing mother!
Amanda O.
Newark, IL
Worked well for the first few months but slowly lost suction. Eventually, I had to hold the power plug into the pump to keep it from shutting off WHILE pumping.
Crystal M.
I only got to use this for a short period of time since my pump got stolen. i love this pump so much more comfortable i also have the medela swing breast pump and i prefer the Lansinoh pump over the medela. Everyone is different and prefers different things but this pumped worked so muc better for me and a bouns it's a double loved it and hoping to buy another one :)
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
I loved this product !
Quiet and easy to use. Being a first time momma, this made breastfeeding much easier for me.
Kashonda D.
Duncanville, TX
Will this product work for women who have large breasts?
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
What is your favorite & least favorite thing about this pump?