Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBreast PumpsLansinoh
Signature Pro Double Electric Breast Pump with Tote Bag

Lansinoh Signature Pro® Double Electric Breast Pump with Tote Bag

COMFORTABLE & CONVENIENT. Make each pumping session as comfortable as possible with the Lansinoh Signature Pro. Soft and flexible ComfortFit® flanges gently hug your curves and customizable pump settings allow you to adjust for comfort. You’ll be a pumping pro with the Lansinoh Signature Pro’s intuitive and easy to use design.

Feeling comfortable is important, especially when you are pumping day and night. As the number one brand in breastfeeding care products, Lansinoh understands comfort. Unique, soft and flexible ComfortFit™ flanges hug your curves for the ideal suction and fit. And because every baby and mom are unique, 3 different pumping styles and 8 suction levels allow you to personalize your pumping sessions to match your baby’s feeding patterns for efficiency and comfort.

An LCD screen with easy touch controls makes the Lansinoh Signature Pro easy to use in all environments from the bedroom to the office. It’s convenience right at your fingertips!

•  EFFICIENT PUMPING: 3 pumping styles match baby’s feeding patterns for efficiency
•  CUSTOMIZABLE: 8 suction levels adjust for comfort
•  COMFORTABLE: unique, soft and flexible ComfortFit® flanges for ideal suction and comfortable pumping
•  TWO-PHASE TECHNOLOGY: stimulation mode initiates milk flow and expression mode maximizes milk flow
•  LCD SCREEN: back-lit display is easy to read and convenient for low light conditions such as the bedroom
•  PORTABLE and lightweight (less than 3 lbs)
•  Can be powered by the AC adapter (included) or 6AA batteries (not included)
•  Can be used to pump directly into Lansinoh Milk Storage Bags
•  Hygienic, closed system design guarantees no milk backup in tubing or motor
•  Can be used as a single or double breast pump
•  Dishwasher safe and easy to clean
•  BPA and BPS free

[product:lansinoh-double-electric-breast-pump] is suggestible for first time moms?
Compared to Medela pump in style breast pump, does this cause less pain and does it withdraw same amount of milk in less time?
Is this pump quiet?
Start your review of Lansinoh Signature Pro® Double Electric Breast Pump with Tote Bag!
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,145 reviews
I just got this for free through a website! Also free shipping! With including my insurance. I haven’t tried this brand but I heard it’s great.
megan B.
I have had this for about a month now and no complaints. It is gentle and I have had no soreness. The compactness and ability to put batteries in it to pump on the go is invaluable to me. We travel a lot and It works well.
Taryn H.
Semmes, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This pump is awesome! The Bluetooth feature with the app helps me keep track of how much I'm pumping so I know how my supply is doing. It's also very compact, which is great for taking to work.
Lilliana A.
Federal Way, WA
It got the job done with my daughter who is now 2. I went through 3 pumps in the first year. The suction gets lost easily. I was unable to get any milk with Medela products but this for some reason did work and got milk out. I pumped, double, for 30 minutes every 2-3 hours on top of nursing her. I have a mild tubular breast deformity so I have to work very hard to keep up milk supply. She is still nursing but I have slacked on using the pump since it shorts out and the suction is going bad again.
Milena U.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
It was my right hand while I was breastfeeding! Absolutely loved it! Easy to use, clean and don’t make too much noise.
tiffeny B.
Berryville, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
I bought mine on Walmart.com cheaper than in store. I loves this pump it has different suck setting and easy to clean it also run off battery or can be plugged in
Jessica M.
Westlake, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lansinoh Signature Pro® Double Electric Breast Pump with Tote Bag uploaded by Jessica M.
I love this pump. Easy to breakdown and wash. Also it has three different pumping rhythms. I love that it comes with an App. So I can track everything on there. From bottle feeding to how many oz I pump and how long I pump each time: and so easy to use!
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received this product for free from @influenster to review. So far I am in LOVE with it. I am a second time mom with a full time job so I have to pump quite often. With my last child I used a very well known brand of pump and am thrilled to say that this one works just as well. The tote bag that it comes with is great and in no way gives away the contents of the bag. I'm so happy and can't wait to continue using this pump! Thanks influenster!
tasnim R.
White Plains, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,033 reviews
Love love sooooo much amazing brand sooooo much amazing products 👍🏻 sooooo much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️amazing
Laís O.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
I’ve tried twice since I started breastfeeding. I think it is a good brand and I feel comfortable while pumping. I’ve had no pain. The product is good, specially for first time moms. Sometimes we get confused about which Brest pump is the best , but I think this one gets the job done.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bhavana A.
Kalamazoo , MI
il y a 9 mois
Kerianne B. il y a 2 mois
I used it as a FTM! Easy to set up and use. I had issues pairing it with the app, and they sent a replacement for free even though it was still a functional pump! A+ customer service. Plus my little loved the bottles, and their milk storage bags are the best too.
Olivia G.
Dunnellon, FL
il y a 3 ans
How is the suction on the Lansinoh Signature Pro® Double Electric Breast Pump with Tote Bag? Would you recommend it to a momma that only plans to pump a few times a day if that? I'll just be pumping enough to hopefully freeze 5 ounces a day for future use. Thanks Mamas!!
Fran B. il y a 2 ans
The suctioning is great it has a timer on it. When the time is up, 30 minutes. I have a 2 full bottles. Enough for me to put up for at least two more feedings. I have twins and it provided me great suctioning and enough milk to feed them both with no problems. I had the Medela pump once and the suctioning was horrible I love this lansinoh pump much better.