BY LANSINOH #37 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Descriptions:

The Lansinoh Signature Pro Double Electric Breast Pump offers advanced technology at an affordable price. It is the only pump that offers independent control of three different pumping styles and eight levels of suction to maximize milk production and comfort. The closed system design guarantees that milk won't back up into the motor, and prevents mold and bacteria from forming. The pump's ComfortFit™ flanges have a soft, flexible rim for ideal fit and comfort.

Morgan W.
Evansville, IN
I've been using this for a few months and I've really liked it. The ease of changing settings and seeing the level is wonderful. My only concern is, while the rubber disks are definitely helpful with keeping milk and such out of the tubes, they get a lot of condensation that sometimes drips out of the seam onto my clothes. Overall great portability and quality product.
Elena W.
Eaton, CO
I have only used this pump a few times since my daughter is only a week old. So far I like it but it is nothing spectacular. I have a Medela Pump in Style Advanced as well, which I like better, but the Lansinoh pump seems to work just as well for half the price. I question the quality of the Lansinoh and how long it will last. I had a Lansinoh pump with my first child and the motor died about 8 months into pumping, leaving me needing to buy another one, so I can’t comment on the longevity of this pump.

Pros:
- Let down setting works quickly
- The unit is small and easy to take with you or leave wherever you usually pump
- Milk doesn’t enter the unit or the tubing
- Easy to take apart, clean, and put back together
- Has a digital display and timer which is nice
- The price

Cons:
- The bag provided with it is cheap and doesn’t have any compartments for organizing pump parts and storage containers
- The 3 pumping options are nice to have but the default setting works best for me. Maybe others need the other 2 settings but they can also be created with just adjusting the normal settings.
- I don’t really like the white valve pieces. With my last Lansinoh pump the white pieces would start to wear a bit and not seal properly which would affect how much I could pump. They need to be replaced regularly since you don’t notice they aren’t sealing properly. Also they can only be ordered online and are too expensive for what they are. They are also fairly delicate and break if you’re not careful while cleaning.

I was provided this pump by Influenster for testing and review purpose. All opinions are my own.
Jessica P.
Louisville, KY
Honestly not my favorite. Some gave me this pump and it worked alright but I could never get comfortable with it. I ended up getting a free pump from my insurance that works way better. This one was loud and sucked too hard no matter the setting.
Meghan B.
Mehoopany, PA
I got this pump a few weeks before the birth of my second son. With my first son I dried up soon after my milk came in. This time I've been pumping after every feeding and it's helped my milk supply so much! I can definitely count on this pump to help me on my breastfeeding/ pumping journey! I've used other pumps that are so noisy and this pump is definitely not! Such a quiet sound which is great when there is a sleeping baby nearby. It is so tiny which is wonderful for traveling. The bottles that catch your milk are great for feeding baby too! You can just throw the lid on and dirty way less bottles! My oldest son especially loves when I pump so he can help feed his new baby brother! Also the bag that comes with the pump is great- not so bulky like some of the ones that come with other pumps! There were a few times I wish the pump could go one setting stronger, but for the most part I'm very satisfied with the strength. All around an amazing pump! I'm so happy influenster and lansinoh picked me to try this pump out!!
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I received this pump & it is amazing! I have previously owned a Lansinoh when I had my first son 3 years ago; this is just as great, if not better! I love that the shields have a soft flexible rubber rim so that I don't feel pinched! The machine is small and easy to tote around on the go in the bag that was included in the box! This pump is fantastic with 3 different suction settings & multiple suction strengths. The special settings makes pumping a customized experience for everyone, especially when you have a child that latches on & feeds differently than the average pump with only one setting. I like that this pump came with the rings and stoppers so that you can pump & travel with the milk you pumped, even better is that there is also a nipple included to make it even quicker to go from pumping to feeding in a snap! I highly recommend this pump to everyone! Only downside is, it's not really hands-free pumping.
Marisa K.
Best. Pump. Ever. So affordable and high quality. I've never once had an issue and it's so easy to use and clean. They have different settings so you can adjust the suction and speed that fit you best.
Kassandra V.
I absolutely LOVE this pump and highly recommend to all nursing mothers. it's so simple to use. i like that it's a closed system, pump as not many out there are. the flanges are comfortable as it has that grip sound the edges for a more secure suction. i like that the pieces come apart so you can do a more thorough washing. i love timer it has as well. a lot of other products don't have this feature and it really does come in handy. another good thing is that if you need to replace any parts you can pretty much find them at any local store. gong on 6 months using this product and i have zero complaints! highly, highly recommend!
lauren h.
Sunset, LA
I purchased this pump after my other one broke. I was in dire need and reached for the most reasonably priced double electric breast pump available at my closest store. Little did I know it would be my favorite pump. Once I got it home it took less then five minutes to be able to start pumping and it has a fantastic programmable letdown setting that will remember your pumping style. Now granted most other pumps also have this feature but keep in mind this pump is about $200 less than most other breast pumps that have these features. I used this pump faithfully for over 4 months because my son was premature and never really got the hang of latching on. It was a really great pump and if your looking for a double electric pump that won't break the bank this pump is definitely for you!
Marlen H.
Dallas, TX
I've used my pump for 10 months now and I am very happy with it. It is comfortable to use, although always make sure you are using the right flange size. The let down faze is really helpful in extracting more milk. I was able to pump way more milk with this pump than my popular Mandela model. It is one of the most affordable breast pumps on the market too.

This is also a closed system which prevents bacteria from getting in the tubing. My only complaint is not being able to po directly in the storage bags or the average bottle.

I've seen some moms complain about the suction. Always make sure your parts are assumed correctly and check the valves (little white parts) for any tears.
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in a Box today, great packaging, easy instructions, quiet machine, the product even came with a free storage bag! I am pre-pumping for my soon to be born baby, and would give this product an A plus but there is one tiny problem... the cups are too small for the pump to fit correctly. Granted, the instruction manual advises you can purchase cups for larger breasts-were I to have purchased this product and then have to purchase additional pieces to make it work I wouldn't have been pleased. For women with D's or smaller this product is an A+++. Quiet, sleek, and easy time saving pump.
Kashonda D.
Duncanville, TX
How can I receive this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes? Any suggestions???
maria H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Has anyone really used this does it really work I want to buy it but I'm not sure can anyone tell me what are the con's and the
Yvonne S.
Cypress, TX
I have used Ameda and want to know how the suction compares? it would take me 20 minutes to pump 4 oz and I need a better alternative. I am interested in this product as it wasn't available when I had the last baby. Thanks!
Sarah B.
Pasco , WA
Would you recommend for a stay at home mom?
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What is your favorite & least favorite thing about this pump?

back