Lansinoh NaturalWave™ Slow-Flow Nipples uploaded by Leanee M.

BY LANSINOH

A better nipple for breastfed babies. The Lansinoh NaturalWave Nipple is clinically proven to reduce nipple confusion. Based on more than 50 years of research, the NaturalWave™ Nipple enables baby to engage in the same natural sucking actions learned at the breast allowing for a smooth transition from breast to bottle and back again.

• Clinically proven to reduce nipple preference in established breastfed babies
  • Encourages natural oral development
  • Enables baby to use feeding actions learned at the breast
  • Air Ventilation System (AVS) reduces intake of gas, a potential cause of colic or spit up
  • Fewer parts – easy to assemble & clean
  • NaturalWave Nipple is 100 % silicone, soft, flexible and designed for optimal compression
  • BPA and BPS Free

Tia K.
Carthage, MS
We have used these with my youngest granddaughter and she did great with Lansinoh. These are more costly then some other brands but they worked amazing. I would recommend these just be aware they do have more affordable baby supplies.
Dulce H.
These were seriously a life saver! It was so hard for both of my babies to latch on and I really wanted to breast feed . This allows me to breast feed my babies with no problem . I just wish it came with a carrying case . I would definitely recommend these . I’m planning on using them again once my third one arrives in April .
Yuly T.
Springdale
Purchased at: Target
I purchased these nipples because I purchased the bottles to match my smartpump, however, these nipples are still fast eventhough they state they are slow flow. A lot of mommas raved about these. Baby loved the nipple but the flow is too fast. Wouldnt recommend for breastfed babies.
Leanee M.
Mount Clemens, MI
Our four month old is the pickiest of bottle takers! We waited to introduce a bottle consistently until around 3 months and then she hated half the ones we tried. We had one we were using that worked for a few weeks then I got these with a bottle set and she LOVES them! I like that they work similar to a breast so we reduce nipple confusion and how soft they are!
Lauren P.
Leominster, MA
Purchased at: Target
I use these on the Momma bottles after discussing nipple confusion with a Lactation consultant. Now I’m only using these bottles/nipples when we supplement with bottles and my baby is having less nipple co fusion. It definitely is much more like a natural breast. If you’re planning on doing a combo of breastfeeding and bottle feeding, I HIGHLY recommend this product!
Estefania M.
Are use this I guess nipple pad or what not for my first born because he didn’t want to latch definitely a little irritation but milk flu everything was perfectly fine he didn’t fuss during feeding time and it was definitely easy for him to transition from breast to bottle wonderful product, it was recommended to me from the nurses in the hospital so definitely wonderful
ShayLynn C.
Republic, MO
The only nipple my daughter ever takes besides the actual breast itself. These mimic the mom so well that she can’t tell the difference except to see that it’s obviously not mommy
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Well I am see you again for my grandbaby I'm not real sure how she's going to like them yet but I do plan on keeping everybody informed on progress on all the baby stuff like I said in my other post in this category I'm excited for my mom because my kids are all adults so a lot of stuff they still have that whilst they don't but now I've been going crazy buying baby stuff so I will keep you informed she's going to be breastfeeding but figure in 6-7 months she's going to transfer the rest from two bottles so trying to get her stocked up on some different brands and I'll let you know how this
Tracy W.
Little Rock, AR
These nipples are great for breast fed babies. I recommend these to all of my breast feeding friends. These were the only bottle nipples my son would drink from. It makes the transition from breast feeding to bottle feeding easy. 2 thumbs up
Amber W.
Las Vegas
I bought like a million of these when I was breastfeeding to transition my daughter to being bottle fed and there was no nipple confusion whatsoever! I recommend them to all my breastfeeding mommas! She still uses them and shes almost a year old. Low flow, no leaks, good suction!

Amazon