BY LANSINOH

A better nipple for breastfed babies. The Lansinoh NaturalWave Nipple is clinically proven to reduce nipple confusion. Based on more than 50 years of research, the NaturalWave Nipple enables baby to engage in the same natural sucking actions learned at the breast allowing for a smooth transition from breast to bottle and back again.

• Clinically proven to reduce nipple preference in established breastfed babies
  • Encourages natural oral development
  • Enables baby to use feeding actions learned at the breast
  • Air Ventilation System (AVS) reduces intake of gas, a potential cause of colic or spit up
  • Fewer parts – easy to assemble & clean
  • NaturalWave Nipple is 100 % silicone, soft, flexible and designed for optimal compression
  • BPA and BPS Free

Buy on Amazon
alexis c.
Greensburg
This is the only nipple my son would take while I was at work and unable to nurse. I love the product and the nipples are thick so they last long. The only bad thing is that not many stores around me carry this so I has to always order them online.
Chelsea G.
Fort Worth , TX
I used these nipples for the few times I had to bottle feed my little one while I was away, they are very affordable and dependable , they didn’t leak for flow out too fast for little one, baby seemed to enjoy them as they are close to what he was used to . Made the feedings super easy for the sitter
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
This product here is very amazing and worth every penny that I paid for it and I will definately recommend it to friends and family
Aura S.
Paterson, NJ
Cuando mi bebe comenzo la alimentación complementaria no queria beber agua y pued intente con este biberón y ufff lo logre
July A.
Love these! I got a few on my baby shower and have been buying them ever since then. Quality is great! and so is the price.
Sara C.
Sacramento, CA
Love the nipples brand and its awesome for the boys. My son had used till he was off the bottles and loves the pump
charlotte m.
united states
These are one of the better nipples that we used. I would definitely recommend them for other parents to use.
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
This is the number one nipple the children used while breastfeeding and bottle feeding while I'm gone.
Asiah R.
Hemet, CA
I like the lansinoh bottles mainly because I also have a breast pump and the bottles just screw right in and out. All I have to do is slap on a nipple and boom! My husband can help feed his son
Lisbenid M.
Orlando, FL
Yo amo estas mamilas y mi hija también! A mi me costo un poco para que agarrara el teté ya que era solo breastfeed pero cuando probó estas mamilas no las dejo! Satisfecha.