Lansinoh NaturalWave® Nipples

A better nipple for breastfed babies. The Lansinoh NaturalWave Nipple is clinically proven to reduce nipple confusion. Based on more than 50 years of research, the NaturalWave™ Nipple enables baby to engage in the same natural sucking actions learned at the breast allowing for a smooth transition from breast to bottle and back again.

• Clinically proven to reduce nipple preference in established breastfed babies
  • Encourages natural oral development
  • Enables baby to use feeding actions learned at the breast
  • Air Ventilation System (AVS) reduces intake of gas, a potential cause of colic or spit up
  • Fewer parts – easy to assemble & clean
  • NaturalWave Nipple is 100 % silicone, soft, flexible and designed for optimal compression
  • BPA and BPS Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lansinoh NaturalWave® Nipples!
Beth L.
Lansinoh NaturalWave® Nipples uploaded by Beth L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Through trial and error of probably 10 different kinds of bottles/nipples, these ones were the winner for my breastfed (using nipple shield) baby! So if you use nipple shields to be able to nurse and your baby refuses all bottles I highly suggest trialing these.
Taryn H.
Semmes, AL
Purchased at: Amazon
These worked great with my baby. I was so worried about nipple confusion messing up our breastfeeding journey when I started back to work, but the slow flow nipples kept her right on track.
Shantel C.
Auburn, NY
Good for infants. The flow of the milk is just right allowing babies to take their time during feedings.
Hannah T.
Latrobe, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Not a fan of this at all. I hated using them and they were just a mess a wouldn’t stay!
Batool K.
Redmond, WA
Lansinoh is always my go to . This is the best product soo far and these are the only nipples baby will latch to easily . I think they feel more like real skin. It’s a Amazing brand great quality . Worth to try if you having issues ..
Taylor M.
madisonville ky
I mean it covered the nipple but I hated it. I feel like it made more of a mess then it was worth
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
We have used these with my youngest granddaughter and she did great with Lansinoh. These are more costly then some other brands but they worked amazing. I would recommend these just be aware they do have more affordable baby supplies.
Tracy W.
Conway, AR
These nipples are great for breast fed babies. I recommend these to all of my breast feeding friends. These were the only bottle nipples my son would drink from. It makes the transition from breast feeding to bottle feeding easy. 2 thumbs up
Amber W.
Las Vegas
I bought like a million of these when I was breastfeeding to transition my daughter to being bottle fed and there was no nipple confusion whatsoever! I recommend them to all my breastfeeding mommas! She still uses them and shes almost a year old. Low flow, no leaks, good suction!
Vicki S.
Washington , DC
These nipples were the first ones that my breast-fed baby would take. I agree that they are not the slowest flow out there, but they worked well for my baby and did not cause nipple confusion

Looking for your answer?