Lansinoh mOmma Bottle with NaturalWave Nipple

BY LANSINOH #27 in Baby Bottles

Descriptions:

Because at Lansinoh we support breastfeeding and want it to continue even though there may be times when mum and baby are apart, we have introduced our new Lansinoh mOmma Feeding Bottle with NaturalWaveTM Teat, which enables baby to maintain the natural sucking style learnt at the breast. Clinically proven to help maintain established breastfeeding patterns, the NaturalWaveTM Teat enables mum to combine breast and bottle with ease and confidence so that baby can enjoy the benefits of breastmilk for longer. Based on over 50 years of research, the Lansinoh mOmma Feeding Bottle features the clinically proven NaturalWaveTM Teat designed to encourage baby's 'wave-like' tongue movement, promoting this instinctive sucking action for natural oral development. With a wide base, the NaturalWaveTM teat enables a wider latch-on, similar to the baby’s natural latch. Super soft and flexible for optimal compression, the silicone teat allows baby to control milk flow. The NaturalWaveTM teat has a gradual slope design for improved suction, while its structure is strengthened with innovative inner vertical ridges to make it collapse resistant so baby can enjoy a comfortable feed. For peace of mind, its Air Ventilation System reduces intake of air, a potential cause of colic. The ergonomic shape of the bottle makes it easy and comfortable for mother and baby to hold, while the wide neck design means that it is easy to fill and clean. The BPA and BPS free Lansinoh Feeding Bottle is part of our compatible pump-store-feed breastfeeding support solution which helps mums and babies enjoy the benefits of breastfeeding and breastmilk for longer.

Lansinoh mOmma  Bottle with NaturalWave Nipple
Lansinoh mOmma Bottle with NaturalWave Nipple
  • "I wish I knew about this sooner, and wish I could have gotten the Lansinoh breast pump, but it's not covered by my insurance." in 6 reviews
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the Lansinoh mOmma bottles. They are better than the Avent ones that we sometimes use. They leak way less and are easier for baby to latch onto, especially when transitioning from bottle to breast. My daughter does very well with these bottles. The only drawback is their 8oz bottles are a little small to add powdered formula to, if that’s the route you are taking.
Kortni L.
Live oak, CA
My daughter refused to use any other bottle! She was breast fed until 8 months old, but while i was at work she would use this bottle and had no problems transitioning back and forth. Only problem I had was finding these in stores when she needed one right away. Online ordering made it difficult since she only took this one type of bottle. I'm currently pregnant and I've already started collecting some new ones and it's the only one on my registry! Love this product!
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter is 3 months old and just recently started taking a bottle. I tried every bottle imaginable that is designed for breastfed babies. She would not latch to any of them. I heated this bottle and my husband gave it to her and she latched no problem! Now we only use these bottles when she takes one!
Genesis G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only bottle my baby could/would drink from! I love that the bottle nipple resembles a real one in feel so the baby can latch better! A little pricey, but it's worth it if you breastfeed and bottle feed!
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love that these bottles attach to my pump so I can give fresh milk to my baby as soon as I pump it. I love that the nipples just go on and they are ready to go.
Julia F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I received these along with my Lansinoh Smart Pump and my son was able to easily latch on to them. Over a year later and they are still holding up as storage bottles for breastmilk.
La'el H.
This is the best bottle I've found so far for my breastfed baby boy! I was using Dr. Brown's whenever I needed to use a bottle (it was the only kind I could find a preemie nipple for and also because he had tummy issues), but he started rejecting it halfway through eating once we went up to the size 1 nipple. I had the mOmma bottle from my manual pump, so I tried it, and I'm not sure I can go back to any other bottle after seeing how well he eats with this one! It's like he can't tell that it's not real. I do have to give him a break from it frequently though, because air gets trapped in the nipple.
Beth O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My first daughter loved these bottles. She was originally breastfed, but I knew I was going to have to supplement feed but she seemed to have a lot of trouble with your 'normal' shaped bottle. Luckily, I had gotten a single m0mma bottle when signing up for a registry at Babies-r-us and tried it out. Instant success! The shape of the nipple was so similar to my breast shape that she had a great latch and great suction right from the start. She wasn't particularly gassy afterwards like other bottles left her, and clean up with these bottles is a breeze.
Lauren P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only bottle my son was able to take and not spit up! The natural nipple is so much like a breast. It is great for easy transition without nipple confusion. Lansinoh has great price points on all of their products which is great! I'd 100% recommend this to ANY breast feeding or formula feeding mom. Plus the nipple is silicone which means it can be sterilized and won't get sticky like latex.
Jacquelyn B.
Conroe, TX
Life. Saver.  Around 3 months old my son refused bottles and would not take anything I offered him.  I was told about this brand and went online to Amazon and ordered it right away.  I dropped him off to his first day of daycare with out knowing if he would take a bottle of not and after a few hours he did!  This bottle is fantastic for nursing babies and I highly recommend it!
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does your baby enjoy this bottle? Did you hear air getting in?
Jessica H.
This bottle is amazing for my 7 week old. It is the only one that she doesn't fuss with or spit up after eating. I do hear air coming back in from the valve but I believe it is supposed to do that.
Diana H.
So, I received this bottle as a sample from motherhood. My baby really likes this bottle buy I have not been able to find this in my local Target, babies r us and/waltmart. Does anyone know were can I purchase this bottle?
Jessica H.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Anyone else have a problem with the milk coming out too quick?