Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump

BY LANSINOH #37 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Descriptions:

New Improved Stimulation Expression Modes 1 ComfortFit Flanges 3 Ergonomic Easy-Express Handle 5 Fewer Parts 4 BPA Free Adjustable 2 phase technology - stimulation and expression modes for more milk in less time. Includes standard and large sized flange, which provides ideal suction and fit for more efficient pumping. Ergonomic easy-express reduces hand fatigue for comfortable and easy pumping. Two interchangeable bottles fits with the entire Lansinoh pump and bottle range. Use one bottle to pump, store and feed. Quiet, portable solution allows for discreet pumping on-the-go. Lightweight and compact allows for easy one-hand use and portability. Bottle stand secures bottle to prevent spills. Valve specifically designed for increased suction and durability. Also includes pateneted NaturalWave Nipple which enables baby to replicate natural sucking actions learned at the

Lansinoh Manual  Breast Pump
Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump
Buy on buybuyBABY
Yasamin S.
Ottawa, Ontario
I am absolutely in love with this breast pump. I have to say that this pump did not let me down at all, though i was hesitant when buying because i was let down with avent philips manual pump which was pricier than this pump. The pump is worth every penny I paid for it. I use this pump a lot since my son would not take my breast. I pump with this pump 7- 6 times a day. It's very easy to clean and assemblef. I was really wowed with pumping it has done for me . I would pump 3 to 6 oz of milk in each session in only a few minutes. I had heard that manual pumping does not give good results and takes a long time to pump very little amount of milk, but this pump proved the opposite to me. My only complain about this pump is that the pump changed to yellow a little bit with in 2 months usage. The bottle became more yellow than the pump. Overall, I really recommend buying this great pump.

I just like to add that I contacted the company asking for how I can get hold of the valves for the pump, since mine stopped working properly. I had to ask them because you can't find replacement parts in canada. Also purchase from their site for Canadian customers was not available ( this was about 10 months ago , so I don't know about now). As soon as I contacted them, they apologized and asked for my address so they can send me some valves for free. After two days I received tree valves. Again, after another two days , I receive another three valves, but they looked a bit bigger than the first three. They all worked properly , and my pump was working like a new pump again. I was so happy that I did not have to replace the whole pump again.
Erica W.
Tyne Valley, Prince Edward Island
This is probably the best thing I received from my baby shower! Such a great little pump that is easy to clean and super effective! The two expression modes is really helpful. I love manual pumps because you can very easily adjust the flange and the suction for maximum comfort. I rented the Medela Symphony (hospital grade pump) and I did a little experiment and my Lansinoh manual pump got higher yield WAY FASTER than the double electric pump with NO DISCOMFORT because I am in complete control. The bottle that this pump comes with is fantastic as well!
Brea S.
Lindsay
Definitely 5 stars!! it has 2 different sizes to for your breast perfectly. 2 different suction settings.. #1 is to simulate your baby gently nursing #2 is for stronger suction, to simulate using a breast pump. it comes with storage bags, an extra valve and a bottle nipple so you can feed your baby right from the bottle you pumped into. I will use this pump for every child of mine!
Frish Q.
Very good affordable pump it's easy to use and has good suction. Comes with two size suction cups, a bottle to use for feeding straight away, back up diaphragm and milk storage bags. I keep this in my moms house for occasional use.
Melissa Ann P.
Thornhill, ON
I loved this pump, I used it when I was home with my daughter just to stash milk for the times I had to leave her for short periods and it was fantastic. I also used it once I went back to work part time for when I only had a short break and didn't want to deal with the electric pump. I highly recommend it.
Delia M.
Mantario, SK
I love this pump. I have an electric pump but I only use it when this one is dirty. You ca obviously adjust the suction length as it's manual. It's comfortable and effective. Definitely a good product.
michelle h.
Pretty easy to use never had a problem with it i like it way better then the electric pumps
Candice R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If I have an electric pump, would this be a good supplement to bring on the go?
Crystal D.
Bronx, NY
I've been bf my daughter for the past year and have had a hard time pumping anything using my first years electric pump. I want to start weaning my daughter off the breast. Do you ladies find that this pump is easily cleaned and useful to pump at any given moment? Do you get hand fatigued?
Teliah G.
How are the electric lansinoh? Are they better then the ameda?
Olivia R.
Is the older version or newer?