BY LANSINOH #30 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Descriptions:

New Improved Stimulation Expression Modes 1 ComfortFit Flanges 3 Ergonomic Easy-Express Handle 5 Fewer Parts 4 BPA Free Adjustable 2 phase technology - stimulation and expression modes for more milk in less time. Includes standard and large sized flange, which provides ideal suction and fit for more efficient pumping. Ergonomic easy-express reduces hand fatigue for comfortable and easy pumping. Two interchangeable bottles fits with the entire Lansinoh pump and bottle range. Use one bottle to pump, store and feed. Quiet, portable solution allows for discreet pumping on-the-go. Lightweight and compact allows for easy one-hand use and portability. Bottle stand secures bottle to prevent spills. Valve specifically designed for increased suction and durability. Also includes pateneted NaturalWave Nipple which enables baby to replicate natural sucking actions learned at the

Lansinoh Manual  Breast Pump
Teliah G.
This pump was inexpensive and it can with extra valves and nipple which was cool.
It wasn't strong enough for me so I had to return it. But overall it's a good little pump.
Kaycee S.
This breast pump is pretty comfortable and I don't tire out using it. It is easy to assemble and very compact to store. The only negative is that sometimes the pump squeaks.
Nancy A.
I had this breastpump after I had my daughter and it was fairly easy tu use clean and put together but I prefer ed the Medela pump wich has a slow suction and a second harder suction and it's also manual.
sherry S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Its the only pump I use, my main go to. It works better than my electric. I pump 4oz every morning (from month 3+ and between birth-3months I pumped 8oz.)
Mariela R.
Bedford, TX
This was a life saver for me the first few days. I was so engorged but thankfully this pump gets plenty of milk out fast and gently at the same time.
Bethany W.
Athens, GA
This pump has been a lifesaver for me more than once. It's an excellent value and I recommend all mothers having one if they're breastfeeding.
Kendall K.
Would definitely not recommend for everyday use. Good to relieve engorgement quickly but I use an electric pump at work. Not very much suction.
Torri I.
This breast pump didn't work for me at all.. It didn't have a hard enough auction and it didn't suction well at all.. Just overall not good..
Amber T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Got it as a shower gift and adore it but unfortunately mine broke. (Dogs are naughty sometimes) I wish I had another one *sad face*
Elina L.
Great cheap pump easy to clean i love my lansinoh breast pump. also i can pump into any compatible bottle which is a life saver
Candice R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If I have an electric pump, would this be a good supplement to bring on the go?
Crystal D.
Bronx, NY
I've been bf my daughter for the past year and have had a hard time pumping anything using my first years electric pump. I want to start weaning my daughter off the breast. Do you ladies find that this pump is easily cleaned and useful to pump at any given moment? Do you get hand fatigued?
Teliah G.
How are the electric lansinoh? Are they better then the ameda?
Olivia R.
Is the older version or newer?

back