Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump

BY LANSINOH

Descriptions:

New Improved Stimulation Expression Modes 1 ComfortFit Flanges 3 Ergonomic Easy-Express Handle 5 Fewer Parts 4 BPA Free Adjustable 2 phase technology - stimulation and expression modes for more milk in less time. Includes standard and large sized flange, which provides ideal suction and fit for more efficient pumping. Ergonomic easy-express reduces hand fatigue for comfortable and easy pumping. Two interchangeable bottles fits with the entire Lansinoh pump and bottle range. Use one bottle to pump, store and feed. Quiet, portable solution allows for discreet pumping on-the-go. Lightweight and compact allows for easy one-hand use and portability. Bottle stand secures bottle to prevent spills. Valve specifically designed for increased suction and durability. Also includes pateneted NaturalWave Nipple which enables baby to replicate natural sucking actions learned at the

Lansinoh Manual  Breast Pump
Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This works just as well Medela manual pump and I liked it a lot. The parts are easy to clean and to assemble and my baby seems to like the nipple shape. Pumping with any pump manually your bound to make your hand sore especially in the beginning if your pumping often just an FYI.
Kat G.
Lancaster, CA
I didn't want to spend money on an electric pump. But this works great for me easy to clean simple to use! The bottle that came with it was a big plus it's the only bottle my daughter takes!
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
Bought this manual pump for on the go. It's is very convenient. It is silent, and won't wake the baby. Very good suction. Love everything about this pump. Definitely recommend it.
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This pump definitely does its job, the only complaint I guess I'd have is that I wish there was more suction power, but it is a manual, so you can expect too much. I take this one to work with me just in case I'm away from my office and it comes in handy every time !
Sunshine V.
Sacramento, CA
This manual pump is amazing. varieties of wide mouth bottles can be use for this pump. the flange can be replace with other brand flanges too. it has two stages of hand pump. this is a good product to use for excessive milk that was not intake by nursing.
Amanda M.
Mooresville , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was my second favorite pump I ever tried with my last baby. I liked that it had two sizes of pads to chose from. The only con was it left a hickey mark on my breast when I didn't realize my nipple wasn't right on. The suction was great though ;)
Alana M.
Oceanside, CA
Great little pump for on the go, or releasing a little pressure. A hand pump is nice because it's silent and you can use it anywhere, even if you don't have access to outlets.
atlanta v.
Kansas city, Ks
This was such a life saver after i gave birth. I started my son on formula since i wasn't producing any milk until that the next 3 days and my boobs were hurting sooooo bad! Once i release the milk with this pump it was like heaven!
Keshia M.
I loved this manual breast pump. I did not experience hand fatigue with this pump. The suction was very good for a manual pump. I was able to remove lots of milk from my breast. The best manual pumps out of all the brands.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
I loved this manual pump. It was easy to put together and the flange was very comfortable thanks to the insert. I felt like I got the best results from this pump versus any other manual pumps I tried.
Candice R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If I have an electric pump, would this be a good supplement to bring on the go?
Teliah G.
How are the electric lansinoh? Are they better then the ameda?
Crystal D.
Bronx, NY
I've been bf my daughter for the past year and have had a hard time pumping anything using my first years electric pump. I want to start weaning my daughter off the breast. Do you ladies find that this pump is easily cleaned and useful to pump at any given moment? Do you get hand fatigued?
Olivia R.
Is the older version or newer?

Lansinoh Manual  Breast Pump