Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump

BY LANSINOH

Descriptions:

New Improved Stimulation Expression Modes 1 ComfortFit Flanges 3 Ergonomic Easy-Express Handle 5 Fewer Parts 4 BPA Free Adjustable 2 phase technology - stimulation and expression modes for more milk in less time. Includes standard and large sized flange, which provides ideal suction and fit for more efficient pumping. Ergonomic easy-express reduces hand fatigue for comfortable and easy pumping. Two interchangeable bottles fits with the entire Lansinoh pump and bottle range. Use one bottle to pump, store and feed. Quiet, portable solution allows for discreet pumping on-the-go. Lightweight and compact allows for easy one-hand use and portability. Bottle stand secures bottle to prevent spills. Valve specifically designed for increased suction and durability. Also includes pateneted NaturalWave Nipple which enables baby to replicate natural sucking actions learned at the

Lansinoh Manual  Breast Pump
Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump
Hannah S.
owensboro, KY
I bought this item after disliking the Evenflo manual pump. I use this pump during the afternoons instead of using my electric one. It works great, I pump 2oz a side each time and it only takes a few minutes to get the 4oz out. It's comfortable and involves a lot less discomfort then using my electric one. I really like that it has to different pumping opinions.
Jennifer M.
I had my baby in 2013 and I had bought this breast pump. I loved it! It was very quiet and got a lot of my milk out. It was easy to take around. I didn't plan on breast feeding much but this definitely helped with the pain of being full of milk. I would definitely recommend this pump to anyone!
Cheyenne H.
I got this pump for the times when I needed to pump from not nursing, but this pump is super affordable, not expensive at all! I had no problem manually pumping and was very easy to take apart and put together. Easy clean up as well. The pump also came with breastmilk storage bags and the bottle!
Erin S.
Pascoag, RI
Mine didn't look like the one pictured, but I bought this pump in a pinch when I was out for the day and realized I forgot mine. It was inexpensive and honestly worked better than my electric pump. I ended up using it for late night pumping sessions and when I went back to work. Loved it!
Annie R.
I got this breast pump the day after I came home from the hospital with my baby. I actually like using this instead of the electronic breast pump my insurance provided for me. It's convenient to take with you in the diaper bag. I love that the box came with storage bags and a nipple attachment to feed baby once you're done pumping.
Carly R.
The suction on this was not good enough to get anything out for me. I searched and tried every way I could find. Never worked. I bought it to use until my electric pump came in the mail. I never got anything at all.
Spontaneous T.
Brooklyn, NY
This was a lifesaver and cheap enough. I felt the hospital from my csection thinking they were giving me the electric pump that I signed up for didn't know that I had to wait for it to come in the mail... So when I was engorged this was the best . I did fall asleep pumping sometimes and it did cramp my hands but it was good quality.
Yamilleth R.
Riverhead, NY
Me encanta, primero tenía uno eléctrico de otra marca pero se me daño y me compré este y me encanta por qué no necesitas electricidad y gracias a Dios yo produzco mucha leche y en menos de 5 minutos es tan funcional me encanta demasiado
Amber Y.
Parma, MI
I keep this pump at home for when I need to pump and an electric pump at work. As far as hand pumps are concerned I love this one. I like that it has a silicone type of membrane on the flange making it more comfortable to use.
Sara T.
Very affordable and my favorite pump. I have an expensive double pump, but it quickly got set aside once I purchased this manual pump. I can get more milk, faster. The flanges are also much more comfortable than my other pump.
Candice R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If I have an electric pump, would this be a good supplement to bring on the go?
Teliah G.
How are the electric lansinoh? Are they better then the ameda?
Crystal D.
Bronx, NY
I've been bf my daughter for the past year and have had a hard time pumping anything using my first years electric pump. I want to start weaning my daughter off the breast. Do you ladies find that this pump is easily cleaned and useful to pump at any given moment? Do you get hand fatigued?
Olivia R.
Is the older version or newer?

Lansinoh Manual  Breast Pump