Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump

BY LANSINOH #37 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Descriptions:

New Improved Stimulation Expression Modes 1 ComfortFit Flanges 3 Ergonomic Easy-Express Handle 5 Fewer Parts 4 BPA Free Adjustable 2 phase technology - stimulation and expression modes for more milk in less time. Includes standard and large sized flange, which provides ideal suction and fit for more efficient pumping. Ergonomic easy-express reduces hand fatigue for comfortable and easy pumping. Two interchangeable bottles fits with the entire Lansinoh pump and bottle range. Use one bottle to pump, store and feed. Quiet, portable solution allows for discreet pumping on-the-go. Lightweight and compact allows for easy one-hand use and portability. Bottle stand secures bottle to prevent spills. Valve specifically designed for increased suction and durability. Also includes pateneted NaturalWave Nipple which enables baby to replicate natural sucking actions learned at the

Lansinoh Manual  Breast Pump
Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump
Buy on buybuyBABY
jacqueline C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I’ve used this like a couple times.i guess since it’s Manuel I don’t really like it. It’s not that expensive and obviously it’s because it’s not electric. I don’t use breast pumps no more because my daughter like my breast anymore.
Heidi V.
This pump is perfect if you are stay-at-home mom that isn't trying to exclusively pump. This pump comes with two different size openings, which was very helpful! Before this I was using an automatic pump and I was disappointed. This doesn't break the bank and is nice to have in cases where you want to feed baby from the bottle for a change, maybe because your out or just to give yourself and your breast a break. It doesn't hurt and has two settings for suction. Highly recommended if your looking for a manual pump!
Malissa H.
Cordova , TN
I have an expensive double electric pump and then this one. This one is my go to pump. I take it to work and use it at home. I get more, faster with this pump. It is very efficient and I recommend it to everyone on my breastfeeding Facebook group. I even use it in the car while the hubby drives! 5 min is all you need for this pump to work its magic. Ideal for working moms, or toad trips. Make sure you get the storage set too so that you have the extra bottles that work with the pump. The momma bottles are the best!
Jessica P.
W Lafayette, IN
I used this pump with my first towards the end of our breastfeeding journey. During work hours I wasn't pumping what she was taking at daycare and I had to pump a little bit at home after she went to bed to make up for what I lacked getting during the day - as happens when you're at the 12 month mark. This helped get the extra I needed without having to use my automatic pump and have to wash tons of parts to bring to work the next day. I also used this item when I was staying home with my second baby and just wanted to try and get some milk stashed up in case I needed to leave the baby with my husband for a bit. Worked great every time. Comfortable.
Ashley B.
W Jefferson, NC
I don't respond well to electric pumps at all every time I tried to pump with an electric I'd get maybe an 1/2 an oz. So I decided to get a Manuel pump to try out. I could get over 2 oz more pumping with this on my first try! The pump is comfortable to hold and use. Easy to clean and reassembled. The bottle is a nice shape and the nipple is great for breastfeeding babies. The only thing I wish is that other bottles would fit onto this.
Roslyn C.
So glad I bought this! Very easy to use, not too many parts, and I love that it came with 2 different size comfort fit flanges. The larger flange included may not be a good fit for someone who is top heavy though. I'm only around a 36C and it fits just right, any cup size larger than that would probably have to get a bigger size flange. Then again I'm no expert on fit and this is the only manual breast pump I've ever tried so I'm just going on my experience. I have used the Ameda electric pump and the flanges on that were way too small for me so I had to order a larger size. Hope this helps!
Kate H.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this pump. I use a double electric pump at work and keep this one at home so I don't have to lug the electric one back and forth. I've used this in the car a few times and have even popped this in my purse to use while away from home. It's small enough that it's discreet in a purse. This pump is easy to use, easy to clean, and has sturdy parts. I generally don't have any problem getting milk with this.
Holly H.
Fort Pierce , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I purchased this pump when #1 was 6 weeks old and it's the only pump I've ever used. we just recently added baby #2 and I'm still using this pump that I purchased over 2 years ago!! it's easy for on the go and you can pump without anyone noticing. I recently had my aunt over, who also breastfeeds, but only has an electric pump. she tried my small $30 pump and was amazed how much more milk she got in half the time! she called me a few days later asking me the name of this pump so she can purchase one too! I would definitely buy another one if needed!!
richeena b.
Fort Lauderdale , FL
After I left the hospital I was unable to rent a breast pump that same day. I had no choice but to purchase it and while it wasn't horrible. It was way TOO MUCH work. I was exhausted and the last thing I wanted to do was to add more work. This wasn't very convenient. I will give it 1 star because I was aware of my purchase.
Hannah S.
Owensboro, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought this item after disliking the Evenflo manual pump. I use this pump during the afternoons instead of using my electric one. It works great, I pump 2oz a side each time and it only takes a few minutes to get the 4oz out. It's comfortable and involves a lot less discomfort then using my electric one. I really like that it has to different pumping opinions.
Candice R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If I have an electric pump, would this be a good supplement to bring on the go?
Crystal D.
Bronx, NY
I've been bf my daughter for the past year and have had a hard time pumping anything using my first years electric pump. I want to start weaning my daughter off the breast. Do you ladies find that this pump is easily cleaned and useful to pump at any given moment? Do you get hand fatigued?
Teliah G.
How are the electric lansinoh? Are they better then the ameda?
Olivia R.
Is the older version or newer?