Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump

BY LANSINOH #37 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Descriptions:

New Improved Stimulation Expression Modes 1 ComfortFit Flanges 3 Ergonomic Easy-Express Handle 5 Fewer Parts 4 BPA Free Adjustable 2 phase technology - stimulation and expression modes for more milk in less time. Includes standard and large sized flange, which provides ideal suction and fit for more efficient pumping. Ergonomic easy-express reduces hand fatigue for comfortable and easy pumping. Two interchangeable bottles fits with the entire Lansinoh pump and bottle range. Use one bottle to pump, store and feed. Quiet, portable solution allows for discreet pumping on-the-go. Lightweight and compact allows for easy one-hand use and portability. Bottle stand secures bottle to prevent spills. Valve specifically designed for increased suction and durability. Also includes pateneted NaturalWave Nipple which enables baby to replicate natural sucking actions learned at the

Lansinoh Manual  Breast Pump
Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump
Buy on buybuyBABY
Lindy E.
Joliet
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite manual pump! This is great for on the road our if out and about. The suction is great and I always get a lot of output. I use this all the time for on the go. It is compact so that I can fit in my diaper bag. I’d highly suggest for your on the go pump, but not your everyday pump.
Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this manual pump! I use this when I have a lump in my breast and my automatic pump doesn’t help. The suction is very strong with this manual pump just pumping for 5 minutes the lump of clogged milk is gone. It does hurt your hand if you manual pump for a while but does a great job getting all that milk out!
Kelsi C.
Maineville, OH
I swear by this pump. Ive tried 2 Medela pumps previously and couldn't get anything. I can pump so much with this one! It's not too pricey and has different sizes which is really amazing. Very easy to use. I would recommend this pump to every breastfeeding mother.
Annie R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got this breast pump the day after I came home from the hospital with my baby. I actually like using this instead of the electronic breast pump my insurance provided for me. It's convenient to take with you in the diaper bag. I love that the box came with storage bags and a nipple attachment to feed baby once you're done pumping.
Keshia H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I convinced myself that the more I thought about it, the more I needed it. I wouldn't have time to whip out my automatic machine in the car or when I’m on the go for hours (doctor appointments, meetings, etc.) I’ve been missing feeding times throughout the day so getting a manual definitely made it easier.
estefany A.
Palo Alto
I love does what it says it does. It hurt at first but then I was getting used. It has a good price and package comes with a bottle which is my favorite and my baby.
Of course if I recommend it Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump
Crystal G.
Houston, Tx
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband bought this for me when I didn't have my electric pump. This pump worked perfectly!! I loved it and continued to use it, even after I got my electric pump. It was easy to assemble, easy to take apart, easy to use and very easy to clean! I would definitely recommend!
Jaclyn C.
Fort Lauderdale
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this manual pump. It’s easy to use and easy to wash. It comes with different size flanges. When I use this pump I get more milk than when I use my double electric pump. The only thing I don’t like about the pump is that I can’t pump directly into my Avent bottles
Kendall K.
Works well in a pinch but doesn't even compare to using an electric pump. Convenient when you need to quickly relieve some pressure. Easy to clean and affordable. Would recommend to someone who doesn't need to pump much but not to someone who needs to pump at work.
La'el H.
This pump has been even more efficient than my Medela electric pump without all the hassle and noise! I pump about an ounce per minute with this. I love that I don't need a nipple cream to get a good suction. Plus the mOmma bottle is incredible!
Candice R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If I have an electric pump, would this be a good supplement to bring on the go?
Crystal D.
Bronx, NY
I've been bf my daughter for the past year and have had a hard time pumping anything using my first years electric pump. I want to start weaning my daughter off the breast. Do you ladies find that this pump is easily cleaned and useful to pump at any given moment? Do you get hand fatigued?
Teliah G.
How are the electric lansinoh? Are they better then the ameda?
Olivia R.
Is the older version or newer?