Lansinoh

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I like the manual breast pump as a great portable option when you don’t want to be hooked up to a machine. I’ve also produced more with the manual than I do the electric pump. The only downside I would say is the pump is very squeaky from the handle and pump mechanism when expressing which makes it almost louder than the electric pump, and is not great when you’re trying to keep your little one from waking up. Other than that I really do like this option
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I’ve been exclusively pumping for a few weeks now. While I love my electric pumps, introducing the Lansinoh manual pump has been really great for when I need a quick release! I love that it pumps directly into the bottle, which I can then easily throw a bottle top on and stick in the fridge for our baby. I could see this pump being a staple for travel, trips down town, etc. I also love how easy it is to clean. UPDATE: This pump is a game changer for unclogging milk ducts! I had a really terrible bout of Mastitis. The only thing that had helped unclog my ducts has been taking warm showers and then using this manual pump. In a desperate moment, I literally brought it into the shower with me and massaged/pumped until I saw progress. I’d highly recommend for any new mom!
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
This manual pump is comfortable. However, I don't feel like it has a good suction. I'm never able to get more than an ounce when using this, and it has more parts than I'd like when it comes to a quick and easy option.