Lansinoh LatchAssist® Nipple Everter

by Lansinoh

#9 in Nipple Care

Lansinoh® LatchAssist® Nipple Everter gently draws out flat or inverted nipples, making it easier for baby to latch and feed.

• Draws out flat nipples for an easier latch.
  • Non-invasive, allowing baby to have direct nipple contact.
  • Easy to use and clean.
  • Two flange sizes included (19mm and 24mm) to ensure proper fit.
  • BPA and BPS free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lansinoh LatchAssist® Nipple Everter!
How would you rate this product?
Cedartown, GA
These nipple shields were a lifesaver the first few months of breastfeeding! It takes a while for your nipples to get use to feeding your baby. I have breastfed 3 children and I couldn't have done it without the shields. No cracking or bleeding for this mama!
While at the hospital I was having trouble getting my baby to latch on and this product helped me so much. First time mom here and I recommend this to others.
Mount Joy , PA
We had some latching problems at the beginning. This truly made a difference. He just couldn’t latch correctly and this helped him be able to get a good latch!
Avondale , AZ
This nipple reverted helped me a lot when I was breastfeeding my second baby, my nipples are not very formed so my baby cried a lot before using this.
Sneads, FL
After a horrible case of mastitis/engorgement my nipple stayed flat. With this device my newborn was able to latch with ease and no further pain.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: CVS
this product works absolute miracles for moms who are breastfeeding!! I would highly recommend it!!it was a life saver for me and my little one.
My right nipple became inverted once you had my daughter. This help a lot with prepping for nursing and helped my daughter latch better.
Cheektowaga, NY
I got this as a freebie from the hospital but didn’t think it worked well. The concept is great but really difficult to use with a wiggly baby.
N Dinwiddie, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great breastfeeding tool for women who have inverted nipples. I was able to breastfeed my 2 kids successfully with this product!
Spring Grove, PA
This product saved my life and my nipples! My son was 8 weeks and 5 days early and had an awful time latching due to him being premature

Looking for your answer?