2 colors available

BY LANSINOH #3 in Skin Treatments

#1 treatment for breastfeeding moms.
Lansinoh® HPA® Lanolin.
Soothes, heals & protects sore nipples.
World's purest lanolin - Safe for mom & baby.
100% natural - preservative free.

• When are the best times to use this? Before pregnancy or after? How...8 Answers
  • Do you have to wash it off before breastfeeding??7 Answers
  • Can you start using this before breastfeeding (like before baby is...16 Answers
Lansinoh Lanolina HPA Treatment for Breastfeeding
  • "Thankfully, I haven't needed this for a few months but when I first started breast feeding, I put this on like it was going out of style." in 27 reviews
  • "Great dual use product - tons of product for the price, healed sore nipples and great in the shower to protect those sore nipples." in 19 reviews
  • "It quickly helped heal cracked nipples and I even used it as a Chapstick for my lips when they were extra chapped and dry! " in 18 reviews
  • "This was a life saver when I was in the hospital and my son kept latching on wrong causing my nipples to feel like they were going to fall off, its such a releif and helped heal my nipples!" in 15 reviews
  • "I loved his stuff it helped me a lot especially when I first started nursing and pumping.i recommend this to all the preg people." in 14 reviews
Ryoko M.
Ryoko M.
After my plan of using coconut oil for my nipples when they got sore in the beginning stages of breastfeeding fell through, I turned to trusty lanolin that everyone recommended. I'm so glad that I tried it! The texture is extremely thick, so it felt like it was staying on. There is no smell, and it can be left on when LO nurses. I ended up only using it for about 2 weeks, but after I was done using it for my nipples, I happen to put it on my lips and it was awesome! If you have some lanolin lying around - use it for your chapped lips! My only word of caution is that because lanolin is very oily, it will stain clothes. I had a grey nursing tank that accidentally got it on, and it's still there, after many many washes.
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
I got this as a gift from a friend after my late spring baby became an early spring baby at about a month early. Since he was a preemie, he struggled with breastfeeding and did some chewing on my breasts. Ow, did this stuff come in handy. It definitely works better when I take a break and pump and feed him a bottle but this stuff is necessary for me. I am on my second tube (I used one completely and now have 2 open - one on my nightstand and one in the diaper bag).
It's super easy to use. I actually sometimes just dab a bit onto my nursing pads but I recommend taking some bare breast time and letting your nipples dry with some on it.
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Cary, NC
I be a liar if this was NOT my holy grail. THIS WAS MY LIFELINE AS A NURSING MOM! I nursed for two and half years and this been my savior! When it's cold, I put it on. When I hear a baby cry and my nipples get hard, after squeezing, I put it on. After leaking and cleaning up? Put it on! I miss nursing. This was literally my bff. It is very thick but little goes a long way!
Nicci C.
Nicci C.
Kansas City, MO
My little one was NOT a fan of the taste of this even though it was supposed to be tasteless, but it helped me get through the pain of breastfeeding, especially those first months. It does well on cracked and sore nipples and I love that a little goes a long way. The only reason I didn't put 5 stars is because my baby didn't take to the flavor that well.
Mel T.
Mel T.
This lanolin is a definite must-have for breastfeeding parents. Those first few weeks, my nipples were sore and cracked and would hurt like the blazes when my daughter latched. This didn't eliminate the pain, but it made it bearable. It also kept my nipples from sticking to my nursing bra or shirt. Worth the money, for sure.
Gema M.
Gema M.
Los Angeles , CA
This has been a lifesaver for me especially because I have to pump my milk out for my baby and it began hurting my nipples. I use this ever time after I pump and it really works as well as protects them while in the shower. I think that the quality of the product is very much worth the price but that is just me.
Allsun W.
Allsun W.
Burbank, CA
The first three weeks of breastfeeding are the hardest! But if you can make it through them, you'll be best. This saved my life while I was nursing my son. It's inexpensive and definitely does the job. My son had no issues with the taste either! Definitely worth a try if your hospital doesn't give you a sample!
Citlali D.
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
This was such a life saver when I first started breastfeeding! My little one did not latch on right for a week! My breast were cracked,sore and bloody! This helped soothe them after he was done nursing! 3 months later I occasionally use it when my breast are sore because he hasn't eaten and they're engorged
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL
This isn't something I'd purchase for myself, but since I received a sample from the hospital I delivered in, I gave it a shot. I only needed to use this a few times, and was immediately thankful to have it. I do recommend this to nursing moms that have pain, cracked nipples, swelling or general tenderness.
Aubriel H.
Aubriel H.
Macon, GA
I love this product, it helped out tremendously when I was breastfeeding my son and my nipples would become cracked and sore. The cream is pretty thick so you don't have to use so much which helps it last for a long time. I also use the cream for my stretch marks and for when my son scratches his face.
Sheri B.
Sheri B.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Can you start using this before breastfeeding (like before baby is even born)....like to prep the boobies?
Kim U.
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
Anyone else use this to lanolize their wool?
Daniele r.
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
Long does the tube last ?
Jazmin  C.
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert
Is this one better than the madela lanolin?
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Kingsland, GA
When are the best times to use this? Before pregnancy or after? How long will it last, what size amount should you use?