BY LANSINOH #5 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Descriptions:

#1 treatment for breastfeeding moms. Lansinoh® HPA® Lanolin. Soothes, heals & protects sore nipples. World's purest lanolin - Safe for mom & baby. 100% natural - preservative free.

Safe for baby - relief for mom. Don't let the discomfort of sore nipples take away from the joy of breastfeeding. Experience soothing relief with the world's purest medical grade lanolin. Lansinoh® HPA® lanolin is completely natural and hypoallergenic, so you don't need to remove it prior to breastfeeding. Endorsed in the USA by La Leche League International. 800-292-4794. Lansinoh.com. Lansinoh® and HPA® are registered trademarks of Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc. ©2011 Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc. All rights reserved. Product of the United Kingdom.

• When are the best times to use this? Before pregnancy or ...8 Answers
  • Do you have to wash it off before breastfeeding??7 Answers
  • Can you start using this before breastfeeding (like befo...16 Answers
Lansinoh Lanolina HPA Treatment for Breastfeeding
  • "Thankfully, I haven't needed this for a few months but when I first started breast feeding, I put this on like it was going out of style." in 27 reviews
  • "Great dual use product - tons of product for the price, healed sore nipples and great in the shower to protect those sore nipples." in 19 reviews
  • "It quickly helped heal cracked nipples and I even used it as a Chapstick for my lips when they were extra chapped and dry! " in 18 reviews
  • "This was a life saver when I was in the hospital and my son kept latching on wrong causing my nipples to feel like they were going to fall off, its such a releif and helped heal my nipples!" in 15 reviews
  • "I loved his stuff it helped me a lot especially when I first started nursing and pumping.i recommend this to all the preg people." in 14 reviews
Rachel L.
Review for: Hpa Lanolin 2 oz; 56 g more...
I used another brand of lanolin several years ago for cracked nipples while breastfeeding and lanolin works fantastic. With the very cold weather we have been having recently it has really started to become irritating to my skin, so I purchased a tube of this.. Whenever I plan to leave the house I protect my face with this stuff... I also use this at night if my face is already dry and feeling chapped. I just wash with gentle soap in the morning.. This is a VERY HEAVY moisturizer that really helps protect and heal the skin when the weather is so cold and dry.. This is probably the best you can get without purchasing a petroleum based product..
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Hpa Lanolin 2 oz; 56 g more...
This product really works to help chapped and sore nipples while breast feeding. I was given this in the hospital while breast feeding my newborn and it worked quite fast to restore my nipples. My only issue, and the reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5, is because the formula is quite thick and not super easy to apply on nipples that are already sore and uncomfortable.
❁Sonya C.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Hpa Lanolin 1.41 oz more...
As a first time mother, I didn’t know what to expect with breast feeding. Thankfully my aunt recommended this product to me and boy is it a lifesaver. 100% natural and preservative free, this product is completely safe for you to use to moisturize and protect dry, cracked, and chapped nipples without harming your baby. It’s affordable, a little product (a pea sized drop for each nipple) goes a long way, and you get a lot of product for your dollar. If you’re a breast feeding mom I highly recommend purchasing this product.
Ashley V.
Review for: Hpa Lanolin 2 oz; 56 g more...
It’s really thick and sticky so it takes a while to feel like it’s finally off and clean but boy did it do a great job relieving the pain from breastfeeding. I even use it on my oldest sons lips when they crack and they heal almost instantly. Love this stuff.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I like the way this stuff smells a lot better than the medela one. It works well but will stain clothes if it gets on them. Lansinoh Lanolina HPA Treatment for Breastfeeding
Lynn F.
Youngstown, OH
Review for: Hpa Lanolin 1.41 oz more...
I wasn’t given this product at the hospital after my son was born. My first time breastfeeding, and I was very sore due to latching issues! This product helped so much with the soreness, and allowed me to keep trying to nurse and not give up! I was able to nurse my son for almost the entire first year. I honestly feel like I wouldn’t have been able to do it without this product and other products from this brand in the beginning! Definitely a miracle product! Highly recommendable!
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Breastfeeding isn't an easy task, but it is the most rewarding! The first few months of nursing, my nipples were so sore and tender. This cream was a lifesaver for me. My little one is 3 months old now and I still use it occasionally. The cream is super thick and a little drop goes a long way. I tried Medela brand first and it did not help like this one did. The only downfall is that it will stain clothing so beware of that. My daughter doesn't mind the taste at all.
Vaneee 🌹.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Yes I am young and yes I do have a LO. When I began to breastfeed my nipples got sore and cracked when she wouldn't latch in correctly every now and then. I used this a lot and it was amazing, it definitely did its job in a short amount of time. It saved my nipples and a plus was that even when I had it on my LO could still be nursed with it. It works wonders and helps so much. I definitely recommend this to breastfeeding and pumping mothers it will save your nipples!
Ellie L.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Hpa Lanolin 2 oz; 56 g more...
The corners of my mouth are super cracked. I tried coconut oil, Vaseline, triple antibiotic cream, vitamin a & d cream, chapstick, and nothing really worked. I know this is for breastfeeding, but my friend loaned this to me after seeing my cracked lips. It helped sooooo much more than any of the other products I tried. It feels super moisturizing and there is no scent. Even with me moving my mouth constantly to talk, the lanolin stayed put. I highly recommend!
Stephanie L.
Indian Trail
Review for: Hpa Lanolin 1.41 oz more...
I must say that this is a game changer. With my first daughter I didn’t really get sore/chapped while nursing her, but my second....wow! This product has made nursing and even pumping so much more tolerable. Kudos!!
Sherianne B.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Can you start using this before breastfeeding (like before baby is even born)....like to prep the boobies?
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
Anyone else use this to lanolize their wool?
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this one better than the madela lanolin?
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
Long does the tube last ?
Courtney F.
Kingsland, GA
When are the best times to use this? Before pregnancy or after? How long will it last, what size amount should you use?