HealthLansinoh
Lanolin Nipple Cream

Lansinoh Lanolin Nipple Cream

by Lansinoh

Soothes, heals and protects sore cracked nipples . Contains no preservatives or additives . No.1 selling nipple cream in the US . 3 Pack .

Soothes, heals and protects sore cracked nipples; Contains no preservatives or additives; No.1 selling nipple cream in the US; 3 Pack

I have a few nipple creams on my registry but I am interested in what expecting and nursing moms have found to be their favorite nipple creams? Lansinoh Lanolin Nipple Cream Bamboobies Nipple Cream, Lanolin-Free Organic Nursing Balm, 1 oz (Pack of Two)
Is this product good ?
[product:lansinoh-lanolin-nipple-cream] How did this work for you?
Start your review of Lansinoh Lanolin Nipple Cream!
Katie G.
Benson, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Lanolin cream is great for decreasing pain related to breastfeeding. It’s cheap and easy to use.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,270 reviews
Years ago, in the early stages of nursing, this lanolin cream was so soothing as we adjusted. It’s widely available and worth a try if you’re sore.
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Lansinoh Lanolin Nipple Cream uploaded by ketzi T.
It helped me a lot in the difficult days of breastfeeding and I improve my blinded feet, you can also feed the baby without removing it, I recommend it.
Nicole G.
Citrus Hts, CA
This stuff is amazing. I never got dry or cracked nipples using this. I always recommend it. I feel like this stuff is the only reason I was able to stick to it.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
A must have!!! It was greasy but I'm sure any other brand would be and it left stains but It was worth it considering how much it eased the pain. The smell was ok and it didn't take a lot for it to work. I didn't apply it too terribly often so the tube lasted a long time!
Brittanie H.
Great at helping chapped skin when nursing! Great price point too compared to other products
Lori B.
This stuff was a lifesaver when I was nursing my babies. I got very sore and this helped so much. It wasn't so painful after I started using this.
Carla S.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
I was introduced to this product when I was nursing my children, as it is great for sore, chapped nipples, and is safe for baby. I also found that it is great for severely chapped lips. In the winter, I’ll put it on my lips before bed to help restore moisture to my lips. I also use this for the kids and their chapped lips, under their noses when they’ve got that chapped under-nose area from cold weather snot drippage. Overall this is a great product.
Tatiana B.
Tampa, Fl
When I start pumping my nipples were sore and cracking and I was using this product every time I pumped, but I was not getting any results from it, so I switched to the First Years Lanolin free nipple butter and saved my nipples as it healed and I could keep up pumping,
Karen O.
Hanford, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This ointment works extremely fast. It restores your skin back to normal a lot faster than expected. The feel of it is a lot like Vaseline. It has a very light scent and feels like it instantly nourishes your skin. This is a must have when your body is adjusting to your new baby's constant latching and feeding in the very begin. Would recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria H.
Artesia, CA
il y a 4 mois
Lansinoh Lanolin Nipple Cream How did this work for you?
Tina N. il y a un mois
Personally didn’t see a difference, but it was highly recommended by my health care providers.