BY LANSINOH LABORATORIE #98 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Lansinoh Smartpump Double Electric Breast Pump. A Smarter Way to Pump! Lansinoh's New Smartpump ™ Double Electric Breastpump uses Bluetooth ® technology to connect seamlessly to the Lansinoh Baby App to track pumping sessions, baby's activites and more, simplifying your pumping routine. Three customizable pumping styles mimic baby's natural feeding pattern to maximize milk production and comfort. Hygienic closed system design guarantees no milk backup in tubing or motor for easier cleaning. The Lansinoh Smartpump Double Electric Breast Pump Includes: Two sizes of ComfortFit ™ flanges with soft Flexible rims for ideal fit and comfort Cooler bag with ice pack, four bottles Two bottle stands and a carrying tote Lansinoh's wide-neck bottles make milk transfer easier and are compatible with the Lansinoh ® NaturalWave ® Nipple, so you can pump Store and feed baby All with the same bottle. The Lansinoh Smartpump Double Electric Breast Pump Features: Connects to your smartphone and the Lansinoh Baby App for tracking, reminders and more 3 customizable pumping styles mimic baby's natural feeding patterns to maximize milk production Hygienic, closed system keeps milk from entering tubing or motor to help prevent mold and bacteria Independently adjustable suction and comfort modes BPA and BPS Free Includes AC Adapter or can be used with 6 AA batteries for on the go pumping (batteries not included) Baby > BABY ACCESSORIES > DIAPER PAILS > DIAPER DISPOSAL SYSTEMS. Baby & Toddler > Diapering > Diaper Pail Accessories. see more...

• I'm wondering how this pump worked for other moms? Is it easy to ...3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Abbie L.
Concord, NC
I love how this connects to my phone. It makes it so easy to keep track of how much milk I produce. It’s so easy to put the actual pump together and isn’t painful at all. This is the first time I’ve pumped but i had been told multiple stories of how painful it would be. The first time I used it was a breeze. Since then it’s only gotten easier and faster to pump.
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
The valves can tear and cause pump to malfunction. The smart app wasn’t very practical or helpful to me. I don’t think it synced correctly. I’m happy that the product was covered by my insurance and the company has excellent customer service. My baby is 7 weeks old and I’m on my second pump. The pump automatically shuts off after an hour. I’m impressed with customer service but not the product.
Kelsi W.
Sacramento, CA
I love this pump! The most convenient thing about it is that it's also battery powered which is an important feature for on the go moms! I don't pump as much any more unless family is baby sitting. It also has Bluetooth so you can sync it with the app to keep track of how long you're pumping and how much. They're app is very helpful especially in the beginning. My baby is almost 8 months old now. I also love that when you start the pump it times how long you've been pumping on the screen. It also shows how much battery you have left on the screen if you choose to use that feature. It's pretty quiet and very easy to travel with. It's also light weight. I love the entire Lansinoh system (bottles and pumping) and I would buy again i choose to have another baby in the future!
Julia F.
I am so glad I convinced my husband to buy this for me. I had planned to exclusively breastfeed but wanted to have the pump in case I wasn't able to. After the second week of just breastfeeding my son stopped latching on correctly and so I started to pump. Now I am exclusively pumping and this pump has made it so easy to do.
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this pump! I went out and spent good money on it after my medela pump in style I got thru my insurance wasn't getting my milk out. This one can run on batteries sonyour not stuck to the plug, the flanges are much more comfortable, there a timer so you don't have to try and remember how long you've been pumping, and it connect to your phone thru Bluetooth to track your pumping session. The bags go directly into he pump so you can store right after pumping! Well worth the money
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
5 stars for this pump! I love that it connects via Bluetooth with my iPhone to track pumping and feeding. It’s not too loud. Very easy to clean and store. Comes with milk storage bottles that can also be converted to drinking bottles. Yes it makes noise but it is bearable. Very functional. Best pump I’ve used and I’ve used 3. Highly recommend!
Ozumy B.
DORAL, FL
I can't live without it. I know, cheesy, but it's true. I wanted to breastfeed my baby as long as she wants but I knew after going back to work it would be hard to breastfeed her, so I was looking for a good breast pump and decided to try this one out. It's amazing. Easy to use, doesn't hurt at all and efficient. Best breast pump out there!
Jessica K.
River Forest, IL
The suction is so weak, it takes eternity to pump! I bought this as a back up for me Medela Pump in Style and I absolutely hate it. The device looks nice and is easy to clean but the time it takes to pump (and then not to feel like it does the entire job) is way too long. I will discourage every new mom I can from purchasing this product!
Mary r.
Plainville , CT
Love it so much ! I had the Ameda at first and thought it was good then went to the store and decided to grab this one and the Ameda was sent away. I love this it's comfortable it's easy to put together and take apart you can use mam bottles with it as well. It comes with everything you need ! Love it !
Brooke K.
I received one of these free from Paren't Tested Paren't Approved and I love it! My son is 12 weeks old and I'm an exclusive pumper. Pumping 6-7 times a day, I like to know how much I make, but I never remember to keep track. This pump makes it so much easier to track how much I pump and how often! It's so easy to use, it has 9 different expression styles, and it's really easy to clean! I also love the lansinoh "momma" bottles! My son used to only like dr Browns, but he loves these too! I came from a medela PISA and I still love that pump, but I primarily use this one! It's so convenient, especially if you pump a ton like I do!
Monica D.
Anchorage, AK
I'm wondering how this pump worked for other moms? Is it easy to clean? Is it loud? Does the app really help? If you tried this pump please let me know! :)