Lansinoh Laboratorie Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pad 60 Count + 6 Count Bonus Pack - 66 Count Total

BY LANSINOH LABORATORIE

Chelsey D.
These are the only breast pads I will buy after trying handmade ones and the store brands. They are completely unscented, they unfold into a half circle so that they completely fit the breast with no creases, and they distribute the moisture instead of it piling into the same single spot. LOVE them. They are worth the extra money, I promise.
Janelle O.
Rockport, TX
These are so great to have! Soak up everything nicely without you feeling uncomfortable from the wetness. Then when you're done you just toss em and grab two more, I have boxes and boxes of these! Love em
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
I've tried a few different brands of nursing pads but these are by far the best. They don't leak and they stay pretty dry throughout the day even when there's clearly some milk in there.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
The best nursing pads out there by far. They hold the milk and don't let it leak through your shirt which is a plus in those first days!
Celia A.
Sun valley, Ca
I love this it's great for moms when breastfeeding because it holds onto milk and doesn't leak threw you're shit
Brittnee C.
Springdale, AR
The best disposable nursing pads out there! Very absorbent and comfortable to wear.
Lindsay C.
These are definitely my go to nursing pads. They are super effective and soak up leakage very efficiently. I was given them at my baby shower but definitely going to buy them again. I had to use another brand when I ran out and I regret Purchasing the other brand! My only con with these is the crease sometimes makes it hard when I'm wearing a sleep bra; they fall off occasionally when I'm nursing but once it's back on there is no problem.