BY LANSINOH LABORATORIE

Everything mom needs to successfully start and continue breastfeeding! This set is perfect for a new mom and will help her to address common challenges for new breastfeeding moms. Includes best-selling Lansinoh(r) HPA(r) Lanolin, recommended by lactation consultants and doctors in the USA. Also includes best selling Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads, Therapearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy packs, and Latch Assist nipple everter. see more...

Erica S.
Perfect set for breastfeeding/pumping mamas or just mama's who've recently had a baby. This would make a great baby shower gift or even better a great post-partum gift. I will be breastfeeding & pumping with baby #2 that is due next month so I know these will come in super handy. My 1st baby who's 5 now, I could not breastfeed or pump with her because I had major complications after delivery & was unconscious for days and just in bad shape. Took me almost 2 months to be released from the hospital. Anywho even though I had to formula feed her, I remember I still had sore breasts & chapped nipples and a tiny bit of leakage on the beginning and these products helped.
Darah M.
This was a life saver. No, seriously I'm not even over exaggerating. My son was a preemie and had to stay in the Nicu for a while--meaning I mainly pumped at first. With that being said, pumping causes you to have more blocked ducts because your breast isn't being emptied by a baby. These were so nice to warm up and help my unclog a duct. The pads were effective and helped with leaks. Just exactly what I needed!
Kimberly B.
El Paso, TX
The main thing I LOVED about this was the heating pads , I was literally hopping in the shower just to get the warmth from the water to loosen up my milk ducts, but then a friend gave me this and it saves me and my water bill ! Only thing I didn't use was the nipple pumper thing, since I don't have inverted nipples.
Erica D.
Rock Hill, SC
I love lansinoh! the "horn" is great for flat nipples. the gel packs came in handy when I got mastitis and clogged ducts. I didn't use the pads or the lanolin because they aren't all natural but I gave those away as gifts. overall, great products!
Olivia c.
West Lafayette, IN
I love these they work wonders when you have sore breast, I bought them at Walmart. You can microwave them but they don't get that warm or stay warm for long. They were a good buy. I have recommended them to friends multiple times.
Dadsny G.
Humble, TX
Definitely worth it to get the ice pack. So helpful when you're engorged and need some relief.
Kassandra O.
Reedsville, WV
What a great kit for a new mom! The purple freezer things are a must for a new nursing mama.
Brittany K.
I bought this set for myself when I was pregnant. I highly recommend any new mom to have this! Or if you know a new (or soon to be) mom... Buy it for her! Lansinoh makes great products and everything in this set came in handy. The nipple cream works like magic, their breast pads are the best quality (and hold a lot) and the therapy breast packs were a lifesaver! You can heat them up or freeze them.
Mary R.
Parkersburg , WV
I used the 3-1 therapy pads that come in this kit, love! I purchased them separately as this wasn't in my local store but would have got the lot if so!
Mattie W.
Republic, MO
The latch assistant has been my lifesaver in the first few days of breastfeeding. I don't want to imagine how tough it would be for me without this thing ūüė≠
Nichelle T.
Baltimore , MD
I have been breastfeeding for 7 months I have recently started to get a lot of plugged ducts. Will this help to unclog the ducts?
Quentyn B.
Joplin, MO
I've been wanting to get this but I was just wondering if it hold its temperature well? Like does it stay hot or cold for a good amount of time?
Jordyn G.
Springfield, PA
Does the "horn" really make it easier for flat or inverted nipples? Is it easy to use in public ?