BY LANSINOH #1 in Nipple Care

Descriptions:

Our HPA® Lanolin provides the safest, most effective relief for breastfeeding moms experiencing nipple soreness. Apply a pea-sized amount after each feeding to soothe and protect sore, dry nipples. Our cream was carefully designed to be a 100% natural, single-ingredient product, which means it’s safe for both mom and baby and contains no additives or preservatives. HPA® Lanolin is hypoallergenic and we are proud to be the #1 recommended nipple cream by lactation consultants and doctors in the US. Learn why HPA® Lanolin is a makeup bag essential.

• #1 recommended nipple cream by Lactation Consultants and doctors in the US.
  • Soothes and protects sore nipples.
  • Safe for mom and baby, no need to remove before breastfeeding.
  • 100% natural, hypoallergenic, and preservative free.
  • Proprietary refining process ensures a high quality product.

• I KNOW THIS PRODUCT IS A VERY GOOD NIPPLE CREAM. BUT DOES...5 Answers
  • When are the best times to use this? Before pregnancy or ...8 Answers
  • Where can get these ? And do they really work ? 2 Answers
Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream

Start your review of Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Carleigh s.
Silsbee, TX
The BEST drugstore lip treatment for chapped lips! (other than drinking water). I use this every night before bed and in the morning use a lip scrub to remove dead skin and my lips are SUPER smooth. I debated on getting some lip injections for a while but after using this and a scrub daily, my lips are plumper, fuller, and healthier. Plus no more gross chapped lips!
Larkin M.
My sister gave me this to use as chapstick and I love it. It doesn't really have a smell and not too much taste (slight oil/balm taste, nothing gross though). It seems to work really well and doesn't need reapplied as often as other lip balms I have tried.
Morgan L.
Seminole, OK
This product made a huge difference in the beginning of my breastfeeding relationship! I seriously don't know what I would have done without it. Made my cracked nipples heal so much faster, which made nursing less painful!!
Azalia R.
Dallas, TX
Just recently I started breastfeeding and Thankfully I had received this product as a babyshower gift. It has prevented my nipples from cracking, drying and even bleeding. They always feel moisturized and soft. I see a difference whenever I forget to add this product. Overall, this has been a lifesaver... for all upcoming new moms, this product is a must.
Allie M.
This is my go to nipple cream. Even though I'm on baby number 3 my nipples still get sore those first few weeks. This absolutely helps protect and heal. It will leave grease marks so be mindful of that. I even use it during pregnancy when milk starts leaking because nothing is worse than sore boobs. I agree with other reviewers a little goes a long way. It is also easier to apply when it is warmer, so try rubbing it between your fingers.
Taryn R.
Hurricane, UT
I got this small tube from the hospital and ended up going to Walmart to buy some big tubes because they helped so much. I use this small tube for dry cracked lips too and it works just as good as it did on my breasts. I would definitely recommend this to moms who are breastfeeding or have dry cracked lips.
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Lo mejor que he probado, me deja los senos bien hidratado aparte de que el bebé lo puede probar sin necesidad de removerlo. Estoy enamorada de este producto, adiós resequedad!!
Caitlin L.
I got this as a gift from a friend after my late spring baby became an early spring baby at about a month early. Since he was a preemie, he struggled with breastfeeding and did some chewing on my breasts. Ow, did this stuff come in handy. It definitely works better when I take a break and pump and feed him a bottle but this stuff is necessary for me. I am on my second tube (I used one completely and now have 2 open - one on my nightstand and one in the diaper bag).
It's super easy to use. I actually sometimes just dab a bit onto my nursing pads but I recommend taking some bare breast time and letting your nipples dry with some on it.
Clenterka T.
Amazing product!! I couldn't go anywhere without it. I like that the packaging is small enough to fit into your purse or diaper bag. It got the job done. It got rid of the dryness and cracked nipples. It did everything it was supposed to do. I would definitely recommend this product to any new breastfeeding moms.
Catherine D.
This is hands down the absolute best treatment for dry/chapped lips I have ever come across! My lips are always dry, no matter how much water I drink or lip balm I smother on, they chap! Until I found this, just a teeny tiny bit (a little goes a LONG way) and my lips are smooth and the skin heals really quickly. The taste isn't fantastic, but you can't really taste it if you use just a little bit. It also gives a really nice look to the lips, not matte but not super glossy either! HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT.
Jazmin C.
Is this one better than the madela lanolin?
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
Long does the tube last ?

Target