BY LANSINOH #1 in Nipple Care

Descriptions:

Our HPA® Lanolin provides the safest, most effective relief for breastfeeding moms experiencing nipple soreness. Apply a pea-sized amount after each feeding to soothe and protect sore, dry nipples. Our cream was carefully designed to be a 100% natural, single-ingredient product, which means it’s safe for both mom and baby and contains no additives or preservatives. HPA® Lanolin is hypoallergenic and we are proud to be the #1 recommended nipple cream by lactation consultants and doctors in the US. Learn why HPA® Lanolin is a makeup bag essential.

• #1 recommended nipple cream by Lactation Consultants and doctors in the US.
  • Soothes and protects sore nipples.
  • Safe for mom and baby, no need to remove before breastfeeding.
  • 100% natural, hypoallergenic, and preservative free.
  • Proprietary refining process ensures a high quality product.

• I KNOW THIS PRODUCT IS A VERY GOOD NIPPLE CREAM. BUT DOES...5 Answers
  • When are the best times to use this? Before pregnancy or ...8 Answers
  • Where can get these ? And do they really work ? 2 Answers
Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream

Start your review of Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Destiny R.
Indianapolis , IN
This cream is a gift from the gods! Breast feeding as a first time mom is no joke! This cream alleviated my sore and “chapped” nips. This is a MUST HAVE for all mamas who plan to breastfeed.
Yaneli E.
I lucked out and had a baby who never latched badly, but I still benefitted from using this lanolin. I totally believe part of why I didn't have any issues with sore nipples was that I was religious about using this after every time she nursed. I'm not sure if I'd have made it through the six week growth spurt without this lanolin and Soothies! It's also been a lifesaver during cold season--it soothes a chapped nose like nothing else I've encountered. I'll keep it around after my baby weans just for that!
Cooper C.
Little Elm
Purchased at: Walmart
My pediatrician and lactation consultant at the hospital both recommended this and said it was also safe for the baby. I didn’t suffer from sore or bleeding nipples for long but when I did this helped a lot. It’s thick thick thick and very soothing.
johana v.
Colton, CA
I was given a sample at the hospital and I'm very thankful because it came in handy. Leaving the hospital I had to buy the full size. It worked like magic
Jeny M.
Hyattsville, MD
This is a life saver, when i had my now 6 month old she cluster feed the 3 days we were in the hospital my poor nipples were so cracked and starting to bleed, the burse in the hospital gave me a small sample size of this nipple cream and it helped so much that i have bought this nipple cream to have at home. Its safe to use while breastfeeding, doesnt smell, and it soothes your nipples from the crack you have due to breastfeeding.
Kary J.
This nipple cream will become your best friend during any cracking or dryness. It soothes and moisturizes. It doesn't affect the feeding of your child when put to nipple. Will meet your expectations and not break your wallet.
Dianne L.
Kind of an odd choice of lip balm, but trust me on this—nothing works better keeping your lips moisturized than this product!
Sierra F.
Lexington, NC
This helps with cracked nipples so well !!!! My baby had Thrush and have it to me because she breastfeeds and this helped sooth me when I was in so much pain.
Bradys L.
Best nipple cream ever! 😍 I love it! Helps so much with cracked and sore nipples this saved my life when I first started breastfeeding my newborn! I would recommend to any momma!
Shaunie S.
Herriman, UT
The texture is definitely thick and gives an awesome layer of protection when mamas are just starting out their breastfeeding journey. I think my only concern was my babies getting it in their mouths and system the next time they went to breastfeed.
Jazmin C.
Is this one better than the madela lanolin?
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
Long does the tube last ?

Target