BY LANSINOH #1 in Nipple Care

Descriptions:

Our HPA® Lanolin provides the safest, most effective relief for breastfeeding moms experiencing nipple soreness. Apply a pea-sized amount after each feeding to soothe and protect sore, dry nipples. Our cream was carefully designed to be a 100% natural, single-ingredient product, which means it’s safe for both mom and baby and contains no additives or preservatives. HPA® Lanolin is hypoallergenic and we are proud to be the #1 recommended nipple cream by lactation consultants and doctors in the US. Learn why HPA® Lanolin is a makeup bag essential.

• #1 recommended nipple cream by Lactation Consultants and doctors in the US.
  • Soothes and protects sore nipples.
  • Safe for mom and baby, no need to remove before breastfeeding.
  • 100% natural, hypoallergenic, and preservative free.
  • Proprietary refining process ensures a high quality product.

• I KNOW THIS PRODUCT IS A VERY GOOD NIPPLE CREAM. BUT DOES...5 Answers
  • When are the best times to use this? Before pregnancy or ...8 Answers
  • Where can get these ? And do they really work ? 2 Answers
Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream

Start your review of Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amy W.
Mapleton
This product did not meet any of my expectations. My daughter had a hard time latching on to my nipple if I did not wash it off before she ate. It seemed that the taste was affecting her enjoyment of eating. The cream was hard to get out of the tube. It was almost too thick. The cream was greasy and I had to wash my hands multiple times to get it off. The cream never soothed or helped cracked nipples and while it did not exacerbate the problem there was no improvement seen either. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Erika S.
Shafter, CA
I got this cream when I started breastfeeding. It was very painful to breastfeed and I was hoping the cream would help. I used it for about two days and honestly it didn’t help at all.
Harley T.
cullman
Did not like it one single bit. I got it for free at the hospital. I definitely prefer the honest company brand. It is reasonably priced for what it is. It failed my expectations miserably. I was very disappointed with it. It left me feeling gross and it stunk.  The Honest Co. Organic Nipple Balm
Megan P.
Hudson, IA
This didn’t help me at all and it was so expensive for it to not work. I wouldn’t buy it again. It made my nipples moist and infected b
Vanessa S.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
I don't know why people rave about this stuff. It can hardly even come out of the tube it is so thick and hard. Also, contains lanolin which is not safe for baby to consume. There are better, more natural nipple creams out there.
Alanda 🍹.
Wasn’t a fan of this product it might just have been me but I couldn’t stand the smell and I didn’t find it helped much
aryana c.
Montclair, CA
Purchased at: Target
I didn’t see this help much, I saw it more as Vaseline. It didn’t help with the cracking. I also didn’t feel comfortable putting too much on then knowing my baby would taste everything.
Amber G.
Santa Fe
It didn’t really seem to help in my most dire times of need. I will probably just stick with the natural brands next time around.
Caitlin H.
Bracebridge , ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I preferred the Dr. Newman’s cream over this one. I found it too thick to apply and my baby didn’t like the taste of it. I also didn’t think it helped very much.
Angie F.
I hated this stuff. Super thick, goopy and sticky. I've found other nipple balms that work so much better.
Jazmin C.
Is this one better than the madela lanolin?
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
Long does the tube last ?

Target