BY LANSINOH #1 in Nipple Care

Descriptions:

Our HPA® Lanolin provides the safest, most effective relief for breastfeeding moms experiencing nipple soreness. Apply a pea-sized amount after each feeding to soothe and protect sore, dry nipples. Our cream was carefully designed to be a 100% natural, single-ingredient product, which means it’s safe for both mom and baby and contains no additives or preservatives. HPA® Lanolin is hypoallergenic and we are proud to be the #1 recommended nipple cream by lactation consultants and doctors in the US. Learn why HPA® Lanolin is a makeup bag essential.

• #1 recommended nipple cream by Lactation Consultants and doctors in the US.
  • Soothes and protects sore nipples.
  • Safe for mom and baby, no need to remove before breastfeeding.
  • 100% natural, hypoallergenic, and preservative free.
  • Proprietary refining process ensures a high quality product.

• I KNOW THIS PRODUCT IS A VERY GOOD NIPPLE CREAM. BUT DOES...5 Answers
  • When are the best times to use this? Before pregnancy or ...8 Answers
  • Where can get these ? And do they really work ? 2 Answers
Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream

Start your review of Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
EMILY B.
riverside
I personally love this! I used this when I started breast-feeding my son and it helped a lot with my cracked nipples. I would definitely recommend it. It does not bug my son whatsoever. It’s also easy to apply
Elen m.
Lowell, MA
This product is a true miracle, at the beginning of breastfeeding I always had the nipple of the bruised breasts and only pass that ointment that the other day was in perfect condition. nowadays I have a little bit of the ointment and use it once when my lips are very bruised, the other day I agree with the perfect lips.
Sylvia O.
Provo, UT
I love this stuff not only is it good for breast feeding moms but i use this stuff on my lips as well it works better than any chapstick plus it looks like your wearing a clear lip gloss
Detra P.
Stratford, ON
This stuff saved my nipples those first couple months of breast feeding lol! Don’t know what I would have done without it
Alex T.
Hamilton, OH
Awesome soothing moisturizing to the chafed sore nipples bbn of breast feeding mothers. Side note is also great on dry chapped lips and or other areas of the body.
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
1,032 reviews
I love this product line. Trying different products always makes me happy and I’m never disappointed.
Mercedes S.
This is the best nipple cream. So soothing. I even use it on my lips when they get chapped or on cradle cap as well
Kuleigh B.
I’ve used other oil-based and natural nipple creams but none of them even come close to the Lansinoh Lanolin cream. I see noticeable results in the softness of my dry, cracked nipple within hours of use. I haven’t experienced any staining from this product, either!
Carrie H.
Ocala
Works great for breastfeeding and cracked nipples. I was given some in the hospital to use and absolutely loved it. It feels great on and is very relieving. It did the job I expected it to do. If anyone is breastfeeding this is a must have!
Alexandra L.
Louisville, KY
Amazing! People complain it’s “harder” but if you put some on and let it melt with body temperature, it rubs in easily like butter. Works like a charm. Soothing. Healing. Amazing.
Jazmin C.
Is this one better than the madela lanolin?
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
Long does the tube last ?

Target