BY LANSINOH #1 in Nipple Care

Descriptions:

Our HPA® Lanolin provides the safest, most effective relief for breastfeeding moms experiencing nipple soreness. Apply a pea-sized amount after each feeding to soothe and protect sore, dry nipples. Our cream was carefully designed to be a 100% natural, single-ingredient product, which means it’s safe for both mom and baby and contains no additives or preservatives. HPA® Lanolin is hypoallergenic and we are proud to be the #1 recommended nipple cream by lactation consultants and doctors in the US. Learn why HPA® Lanolin is a makeup bag essential.

• #1 recommended nipple cream by Lactation Consultants and doctors in the US.
  • Soothes and protects sore nipples.
  • Safe for mom and baby, no need to remove before breastfeeding.
  • 100% natural, hypoallergenic, and preservative free.
  • Proprietary refining process ensures a high quality product.

• I KNOW THIS PRODUCT IS A VERY GOOD NIPPLE CREAM. BUT DOES...5 Answers
  • When are the best times to use this? Before pregnancy or ...8 Answers
  • Where can get these ? And do they really work ? 2 Answers
Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream

Start your review of Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sumi H.
Dallas, TX
I’m currently 21 weeks pregnant and started having really sore, cracked nipples around 15 weeks. It was SO stressful and kind of embarrassing! I couldn’t wear a bra and not wearing a bra made my breasts really hurt because of the new fullness. My cousin recommended this and I’ve been using it for a few weeks! I only took off one star because it’s sticky and stains my bras or shirts (when I opt to not wear a bra) but it does the trick! I use it immediately after a shower and kind of let it air dry if I have the time, but I don’t mind the stains on my bra if it means I can be comfortable again! I also use it before bed just for nighttime comfort.
Arleigh (.
Nampa, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
The best ever . I use lanolin for not just my nipples but my lips. No other chapstick or lip remedy compares. This stuff heals my lips so fast. My lips get dry and cracked and will bleed and this can heal them within a day or two. I put it on at night and I’m so much better by the morning. I first found this stuff when I breast fed my baby for the first time. My poor nipples were cracked and bleeding and I had nursing blisters. I was in agony. I felt like I didn’t know if I could keep going with breast feeding and wanted to give up. But then I found this and put it on my nipples and I was able to beast feed it made it less painful and it just healed it so quickly that I was able to successfully breast feed my baby for a year. After that I loved this stuff so much and always have a tube in my home for my lips . It’s a holy grail product for me. Everyone should own a tube.
Regina L.
spruce pine, NC
I used this product with my last baby. I had such a hard time with breastfeeding my youngest! From trying to get her to latch correctly, to having my nipples crack and bleed! It was such a painful and stressful experience but i dont know what i would have done without lansinoh! My one and only complaint about this is that it is so thick and when your nipples are already in pain, it isnt pleasant trying to apply! But this does indeed work!
Shaylee C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Lifesaver. Nipple saver. I slathered this on constantly when I was nursing my kids. It made it tolerable for those first two weeks #nipplesaver #nocrackswithlansinoh
Arianne D.
Lebanon
Overall it’s a good product but I find it greasy. Something in it made me itchy and not sure what. Fairly affordable and a good product if you have no other options.
Perlitta G.
Yes! This is a product that saved my nip's more than a time or two. Helped alleviate chafing, blistering, cracking, and drying out around my nipples, especially after a long feeding during the night. I would say be careful with it and to apply after cleaning up any breast milk from the area before applying. If not cleaning the area properly or waiting for it to completely dry can cause the breast pad or clothing to stick and may irritate skin around nipple.
Diana T.
brooklyn
It keeps nipples from chapping and hurting so it’s great. Safe for baby and I have a small one so I can carry it around in the diaper bag. I recommend this one and the medela one to all mommy’s out there.
Holly W.
My daughter is growing about 5 teeth all at once so when she tries to latch around them it can be quite painful. This is the one of the only things keeping me going!
Amber A.
MT PLEASANT, PA
The BEST nipple cream ever. I recommend this to everyone especially first time breast feeding mom's. It helps with the discomfort and soreness of breast feeding.
Amy H.
buffalo, NY
I used this on myself when I would get dry from feedings or if I was getting sensitive. I have even used this on my daughter’s lips when they would get dry or on her eczema spot since she’s too young for any creams and it helps with both. A friend of mine even suggested to use this instead of chapstick during the winter to prevent chapped lips or to help chapped lips and it works well for that too!
Jazmin C.
Is this one better than the madela lanolin?
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
Long does the tube last ?

Target