BY LANSINOH #1 in Nipple Care

Descriptions:

Our HPA® Lanolin provides the safest, most effective relief for breastfeeding moms experiencing nipple soreness. Apply a pea-sized amount after each feeding to soothe and protect sore, dry nipples. Our cream was carefully designed to be a 100% natural, single-ingredient product, which means it’s safe for both mom and baby and contains no additives or preservatives. HPA® Lanolin is hypoallergenic and we are proud to be the #1 recommended nipple cream by lactation consultants and doctors in the US. Learn why HPA® Lanolin is a makeup bag essential.

• #1 recommended nipple cream by Lactation Consultants and doctors in the US.
  • Soothes and protects sore nipples.
  • Safe for mom and baby, no need to remove before breastfeeding.
  • 100% natural, hypoallergenic, and preservative free.
  • Proprietary refining process ensures a high quality product.

• I KNOW THIS PRODUCT IS A VERY GOOD NIPPLE CREAM. BUT DOES...5 Answers
  • When are the best times to use this? Before pregnancy or ...8 Answers
  • Where can get these ? And do they really work ? 2 Answers
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is a great nipple cream that i used quite a bit when i was breast feeding. It's light and it helps so much with the pain and cracking of the nipples. I felt safe using it and also having my son breast feed. I was able to get samples of it at my pediatrician office and then i was able to but it at Target. I will continue to use it in my future pregnancies as well because it worked so well. I would recommend it to other moms who are breast feeding as well. You dont want to have painful and cracked nipples.
Sam C.
It really helps. I recieved some in the hospital after having my baby. I still use it and buy it myself. It helps with cracks or tenderness. Its really affordable. It doesn't effect the taste for my baby. I am really satisfied with this product.
Layla C.
Olivehurst, CA
Purchased at: Target
This one is affordable and works pretty well! Not as well as medela but it does the job. I’d recommend it if you are on a budget or if it’s at your convenience to get this product.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
I’m a first time mom and I bought 2 different brands and Lansinoh was one of them and I absolutely loves it!!! It did give me some amazing moisture and help them not to be so dry! The only think will be that while breastfeeding my son he probably did not enjoy the taste or the texture but was hard to breastfeed with it I only had to apply very little amount for that not to happen but other than that great product to have just in case they get hurt or so you can prevent that to happens.
Jessica
Jersey Shore, PA
This was my go to nipple cream for when I nursed both of my children. Ny nipples are usually super cracked in the beginning and this helps smooth them and relieve the pain. I would 100 percent recommend this to any momma who is breastfeeding!
Leyana W.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Target
This product saved my nipples! They were so sore and raw and cracked when I first started breastfeeding and this instantly soothes them and had them healed up in just a few days.
Brittney G.
Chipley, FL
This product was easy to apply and helped my nipples feel better after cluster feeding. I only purchased once but would purchase again if needed and recommend to a friend.
Amanda F.
Tampa
This is the only nipple cream I've used so I can't compare to other brands. I found his cream helped keep my nipples moisturized and prevented chapping. I believe most nipples creams are very thick and more like Vaseline and not like a lotion. With that being said. I like that this product did not stain my clothes if the product got on it. I also like that this is 100% natural. It was safe for my baby to consume so I didn't have to worry about wiping it off at 3AM. I highly recommend to put this product on a registry.
Sumita G.
University Pl, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
Definitely soothes and seems to help speed up the painful healing process I experienced once lo started adding teeth to his grin. Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream
Gigi M.
Neenah, WI
Trusted by the hospital as a nipple cream. Helps relive the pain from newly breastfeeding. And baby can nurse while you have this cream on. More of a Vaseline like texture.
Jazmin C.
Is this one better than the madela lanolin?
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
Long does the tube last ?

Target