BY LANSINOH #1 in Nipple Care

Descriptions:

Our HPA® Lanolin provides the safest, most effective relief for breastfeeding moms experiencing nipple soreness. Apply a pea-sized amount after each feeding to soothe and protect sore, dry nipples. Our cream was carefully designed to be a 100% natural, single-ingredient product, which means it’s safe for both mom and baby and contains no additives or preservatives. HPA® Lanolin is hypoallergenic and we are proud to be the #1 recommended nipple cream by lactation consultants and doctors in the US. Learn why HPA® Lanolin is a makeup bag essential.

• #1 recommended nipple cream by Lactation Consultants and doctors in the US.
  • Soothes and protects sore nipples.
  • Safe for mom and baby, no need to remove before breastfeeding.
  • 100% natural, hypoallergenic, and preservative free.
  • Proprietary refining process ensures a high quality product.

• I KNOW THIS PRODUCT IS A VERY GOOD NIPPLE CREAM. BUT DOES...5 Answers
  • When are the best times to use this? Before pregnancy or ...8 Answers
  • Where can get these ? And do they really work ? 2 Answers
Jacque D.
Chandler, AZ
This was my saving grace at night with my youngest! My son had tongue and lip tie and until I could get it corrected my nipples suffered! This stuff helped keep my nipples from getting dry and cracked.
Paige C.
Attalla, AL
They gave me a lot of samples at my hospital after I had my baby. My infant had a bad match at first so my nipples were cracked and extremely sore. This cream helped get my nipples back to working order.
Leanne E.
Boone, NC
This stuff is magic for sore, cracked nipples. Safe for baby, and gives immediate relief. The thick cream protects from rubbing on bras and shirts, and helps moisturize and repaid painful cracks.
Kristen F.
Baton Rouge, LA
This was a great help to me the first week when baby and I were both getting used to breastfeeding. It soothed my soreness, and also gave me peace of mind because I knew it was safe for baby.
Bianca B.
Sacramento, CA
this was a life saver the first few days!!! i was so cracked and sore i thought i was going to have to give up breastfeeding. fortunately this product eased my pain and allowed us to continue.
Johnna S.
This saved my sore and tender nipples in the early days of breastfeeding! My daughter had trouble getting a good latch on my left side and because of that my nipple became very sore and tender. Thanks to this, I was able to continue our breastfeeding journey!
Madison B.
Jonesboro
Being a first time mom this cream was extremely helpful. I would use it after ever feeding and pumping session. It gave so much reflexive that I bought one for multiple places in my house and one for the diaper bag so I never had to be without it.
maria f.
Killeen, TX
This helped my nipples stay cool they made them feel better I didn't feel the soreness at all I love this cream I really really recommend trust me you will need it with your first child
Kelsey L.
I like this nipple cream, it really does hydrate dry/ sore nipples. I like that it is safe for baby, as well as, myself. This cream is very sticky, but that doesn’t bother me too much!
Lismely G.
Boca Raton , FL
This nipple cream is amazing I used it on everything from nipple to lips and as a diaper rash the smell and consistency is like baseline but more heavy which is great, I started to use this a month before giving birth and from birth to almost 2 years after since I exclusively breastfeed both of my boys i will recommend this to every pregnant woman that wants to breastfeed this is a life saver will help you ease the pain of breastfeeding and avoid getting your nipples cracked best of the best...
Jazmin C.
Is this one better than the madela lanolin?
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
Long does the tube last ?

Target