BY LANSINOH #1 in Nipple Care

Descriptions:

Our HPA® Lanolin provides the safest, most effective relief for breastfeeding moms experiencing nipple soreness. Apply a pea-sized amount after each feeding to soothe and protect sore, dry nipples. Our cream was carefully designed to be a 100% natural, single-ingredient product, which means it’s safe for both mom and baby and contains no additives or preservatives. HPA® Lanolin is hypoallergenic and we are proud to be the #1 recommended nipple cream by lactation consultants and doctors in the US. Learn why HPA® Lanolin is a makeup bag essential.

• #1 recommended nipple cream by Lactation Consultants and doctors in the US.
  • Soothes and protects sore nipples.
  • Safe for mom and baby, no need to remove before breastfeeding.
  • 100% natural, hypoallergenic, and preservative free.
  • Proprietary refining process ensures a high quality product.

• I KNOW THIS PRODUCT IS A VERY GOOD NIPPLE CREAM. BUT DOES...5 Answers
  • When are the best times to use this? Before pregnancy or ...8 Answers
  • Where can get these ? And do they really work ? 2 Answers
Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream

Start your review of Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Elizabeth Y.
Torrance
This stuff is great! It definitely helps when you have sore or chapped nipples. It’s super thick so you don’t have to worry about it not being lubricated enough. Also, you don’t have to wash it off before nursing!
Ali B.
New Port Richey
When people say breast-feeding doesn’t hurt they are in absolute lie. It is not like it hurt extremely bad however there is a constant discomfort especially when it feels like your nipples are being ripped off due to your baby sucking constantly super hard. This cream is good at Lubing up your nipples To help with that slight discomfort and also leave them very moisturize so you don’t have that ugly peeling look going on. I had so many bottles of this in my diaper bag in the babies room and my bathroom in my room this is definitely a product that is awesome to have when you are a breast-feeding mother for sure.
V L.
I am an over producer so no matter how much I nurse my daughter, i always feel engorged so Im always pumping at school and at home and in the car. This has been great at soothing my nipples when they’re cracked
Alyssa A.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Target
I used this all the time in the first months when my son was breastfeeding and it helped a ton. I didn't need it so much for my daughter but I did use it in the hospital (they actually had sample sizes there).
Christina T.
Las Vegas, NV
I breastfeed my daughter for 11 month's. This product was amazing for the relieve it provided in the first few months of nursing. Instant relief and moisture to dry, cracked and bleeding nipples. Definitely a must have for breastfeeding mom's.
Berenice C.
Surprise, AZ
The Lansinoh hpa lanolin nipple cream was introduced to me at the hospital when i gave birth. After i got out i bought my sled another one and so far it’s been great by keeping my nipple moisturized to prevent cracking and bleeding.
Nairobi L.
This has helped me so much through out my pregnancy. My nipples started cracking at around 5 months due to how dry they were. The pain was unbearable that it would hurt to have a T-shirt over them only. I bought mine at target and it was really affordable. The consistency is so thick you only need to grab a pea sized portion. I like to warm it up with my fingertips first before applying it. Due to its thickness it feels a little awkward but I rather that than pain!
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
I used this every time after pumping / breastfeeding for soreness. It worked wonderfully. I liked it because it’s hypoallergenic so it’s safe for the baby. Since I’m done with breastfeeding and I have so much cream left I’ve been using it on my cracked heels. Love the product!!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
have used this through 4 babies and love it. its exspensive but a little goes a long way. Instant relief. It has alot of other great uses like for diaper rash and lip balm. must have for nursing mothers.
Jacque D.
Chandler, AZ
This was my saving grace at night with my youngest! My son had tongue and lip tie and until I could get it corrected my nipples suffered! This stuff helped keep my nipples from getting dry and cracked.
Jazmin C.
Is this one better than the madela lanolin?
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
Long does the tube last ?

Target