BY LANSINOH #1 in Nipple Care

Descriptions:

Our HPA® Lanolin provides the safest, most effective relief for breastfeeding moms experiencing nipple soreness. Apply a pea-sized amount after each feeding to soothe and protect sore, dry nipples. Our cream was carefully designed to be a 100% natural, single-ingredient product, which means it’s safe for both mom and baby and contains no additives or preservatives. HPA® Lanolin is hypoallergenic and we are proud to be the #1 recommended nipple cream by lactation consultants and doctors in the US. Learn why HPA® Lanolin is a makeup bag essential.

• #1 recommended nipple cream by Lactation Consultants and doctors in the US.
  • Soothes and protects sore nipples.
  • Safe for mom and baby, no need to remove before breastfeeding.
  • 100% natural, hypoallergenic, and preservative free.
  • Proprietary refining process ensures a high quality product.

• I KNOW THIS PRODUCT IS A VERY GOOD NIPPLE CREAM. BUT DOES...5 Answers
  • When are the best times to use this? Before pregnancy or ...8 Answers
  • Where can get these ? And do they really work ? 2 Answers
Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream

Start your review of Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lauren P.
Love! This cream works wonders to keep breast tissue moisturized. It also helps when pumping to keep your skin from chafing against the breast pump flange. The cream stays on longer than some. You get a good amount for the price!
Jessica R.
Prattville, AL
Kind of sticky but works great for cracked, swollen, or for lubricating nipples! It’s more on the affordable side than comparable products. I would recommend to use before and after pumping! I am purchasing this product again.
Hailey N.
San Diego, CA
This product is seriously a must-have for breastfeeding mamas. Breastfeeding is not easy, and sometimes it IS painful. But this product will seriously help. And you can use it on chapped lips too.
It’s safe enough for you to use immediately BEFORE a feeding (yes, right before you pop your baby on to eat—our pediatrician clued us in to this one) as well as immediately after, and all the times in between.

I’ve tried buying off-brands of this, like the CVS store brand, and nothing compares really. Everything else I’ve tried is way too thick and way too sticky. The formula for this one is lighter than anything else, smooth, and goes on easily without too much of a struggle.
Rachel L.
I used another brand of lanolin several years ago for cracked nipples while breastfeeding and lanolin works fantastic. With the very cold weather we have been having recently it has really started to become irritating to my skin, so I purchased a tube of this.. Whenever I plan to leave the house I protect my face with this stuff... I also use this at night if my face is already dry and feeling chapped. I just wash with gentle soap in the morning.. This is a VERY HEAVY moisturizer that really helps protect and heal the skin when the weather is so cold and dry.. This is probably the best you can get without purchasing a petroleum based product..
Mika C.
Mount Dora, FL
Terrible. Never again will I go to Lanisoh. For a topical cream it has a problem with staying on the nipple! Don’t bother putting on a bra/nursing pads because until it dries on your nipples it will get EVERYWHERE! Not worth it.
Trice L.
Burton, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This cream helped with my cracking while I was breastfeeding. I never tried any other creams. It met my expectations because I was in serious pain but couldn’t give up. I always recommend this cream to breastfeeding moms.
Dessiree B.
Lancaster
It’s very thick. I prefer a thinner consistency. However I would rub it with fingers before applying and it worked great. I still use it from time to time especially since my baby is teething. Overall very good product.
Megan S.
Great for my nipples and safe for baby. It was important for me to have something I didn’t need to wash off since we are on demand feeding right now. Low price point and a little goes a long way. Overall very satisfied.
Berenice G.
Vineland , NJ
I love this cream because it’s super effective and does everything it says it will do. I have tried others and so far this is the best one. My baby girl doesn’t seem to mind it when she latches on either which is great!
Elizabeth S.
Okay so this was my very first time I had to use this cream! Let me just tell you all mamas out there; this cream helps sooo much with the pain relieve! I never had to use such product because my first two babies were super gentle , they latched on correctly all the time and their suction was perfect! However, with my baby girl it was a whole different story! Seconds after birth they told me to latch her on, so I did. I did NOT expect her suction to be very strong nor did I expect her to crack my nipple within the first seconds of her sucking! This cream helped my pain and nipple irritation to be at a tolerable level. A must have for breast feeding.
Jazmin C.
Is this one better than the madela lanolin?
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
Long does the tube last ?

Target