BY LANSINOH #1 in Nipple Care

Descriptions:

Our HPA® Lanolin provides the safest, most effective relief for breastfeeding moms experiencing nipple soreness. Apply a pea-sized amount after each feeding to soothe and protect sore, dry nipples. Our cream was carefully designed to be a 100% natural, single-ingredient product, which means it’s safe for both mom and baby and contains no additives or preservatives. HPA® Lanolin is hypoallergenic and we are proud to be the #1 recommended nipple cream by lactation consultants and doctors in the US. Learn why HPA® Lanolin is a makeup bag essential.

• #1 recommended nipple cream by Lactation Consultants and doctors in the US.
  • Soothes and protects sore nipples.
  • Safe for mom and baby, no need to remove before breastfeeding.
  • 100% natural, hypoallergenic, and preservative free.
  • Proprietary refining process ensures a high quality product.

• I KNOW THIS PRODUCT IS A VERY GOOD NIPPLE CREAM. BUT DOES...5 Answers
  • When are the best times to use this? Before pregnancy or ...8 Answers
  • Where can get these ? And do they really work ? 2 Answers
Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream

Start your review of Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brittany J.
This product is wonderful, especially for the price! Compared to other brands, the Lansinoh lanolin is about the same as far as how well the product works. So, it’s basically the same product for less money. Definitely affordable and worth the buy!
Theresa D.
Only brand i buy. Its a great price and great product. It has no taste for the baby and therefor u can use it whenever. It works as great if not better then the more expensive brands. I wish it wasnt as thick and easiee to spread over the nipple but other then that its perfect! It helps immediately which i love even more. I highly recommend
Johana L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I used this cream with my two babies! It is great for sore and cracked nipples specially on the first days of breastfeeding. My 2nd baby was born in January so it was very cold and my lips were also cracked and dry and Lanolin helped me hydrate them
Erin C.
bloomington
Hands down the best brand. Thick but perfect. I even use it on my hands in the winter. All natural and safe for baby. I never had cracked nipples and breast fed for over a year with regular usage of this pro. I never had sore nipples either.
Jazmin C.
Reseda, CA
A lifesaving nipple cream! I suffered from severe cracked and bruised nipples when my son was born and started breastfeeding. They were extremely sore, cracked and would even bleed. This nipple cream really helped soothe and relieve the pain and discomfort. It has kept them feeling hydrated so that they don’t get cracked from dryness.
Tanner E.
Danville, CA
When I was nursing my first baby, my nipples were extremely sore all the time to the point of bleeding at times. I started using this nipple cream and it worked wonders. Definitely recommend for first time nursing mamas. It’s worth the price!!
Serena S.
winchester,ca
Helped my sore nipples.in the first month of breastfeeding stop cracking before it got bad! I honestly haven't had any issues since I started using this kind and wont ever buy any other brand other than this one with my future pregnancies.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I’m honestly not much of a fan. It’s pretty much just petroleum jelly in a tube. And since that’s he case, just buy petroleum jelly. It would be a lot cheaper. I don’t recommend this cream. I had cracked nipples and it helped with nothing.
Serena H.
This was a lifesaver when I was breastfeeding! Those first weeks and very hard on your nipples and I probably would have given up on breastfeeding all together if I hadn't had this product! It is now my go-to babyshower/new mom gift!!!
Ana C.
Tempe , AZ
This cream was so helpful and it work so good for crack nipple especially when you first start breastfeeding the crack so this cream was a lifesaver for me once I put it on it help a lot and it baby save as well I highly recommend it affordable and it work good.
Jazmin C.
Is this one better than the madela lanolin?
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
Long does the tube last ?

Target