BY LANSINOH #1 in Nipple Care

Descriptions:

Our HPA® Lanolin provides the safest, most effective relief for breastfeeding moms experiencing nipple soreness. Apply a pea-sized amount after each feeding to soothe and protect sore, dry nipples. Our cream was carefully designed to be a 100% natural, single-ingredient product, which means it’s safe for both mom and baby and contains no additives or preservatives. HPA® Lanolin is hypoallergenic and we are proud to be the #1 recommended nipple cream by lactation consultants and doctors in the US. Learn why HPA® Lanolin is a makeup bag essential.

• #1 recommended nipple cream by Lactation Consultants and doctors in the US.
  • Soothes and protects sore nipples.
  • Safe for mom and baby, no need to remove before breastfeeding.
  • 100% natural, hypoallergenic, and preservative free.
  • Proprietary refining process ensures a high quality product.

• I KNOW THIS PRODUCT IS A VERY GOOD NIPPLE CREAM. BUT DOES...5 Answers
  • When are the best times to use this? Before pregnancy or ...8 Answers
  • Where can get these ? And do they really work ? 2 Answers
Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream

Start your review of Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Victoria R.
Madera, CA
I feel a little difference when using this product but I did like that it was so expensive for just a small bottle. Also didnt care for the scent of the product even though the baby can still eat after applying I still felt like he could taste the product while eating
Carla t.
Nampa, ID
This has turned into a catch-all at my house. It's kind of like coconut oil. There have been so many times I didn't have anything else on hand but this in the diaper bag that I've used it for Chapstick dry cuticles diaper rash cream you name it. This stuff is amazing.
courtney L.
I LOVE this stuff!! It's amazing for skincare in general! I use it more now than when I breastfed. It's great for any skincare issue. When I was a kid I had horrible eczema. I went to dermatologist after dermatologist and nothing they gave me was able to cure it. One of my mom's friends suggested we try this for it. Oh... my...goodness!!! It cured it completely! I haven't had issues since!! My mom would cover the area that needed it with a thick layer then would cover it with socks, gloves or clothing and I'd wear it to bed. After a few days it would go away completely. Then any time I'd have the slightest issue with dry skin I'd put a bit on and it would take care of it. It's amazing! I use it all the time for my skin. Dry feet, irritated cuticles, sunburn, everything! It helps so much!
Lindsay W.
first the smell is disturbing! As a new mom you dont get to shower often and the smell of this is just gross after a few hours. My nipples still pulled on my shirt and were painful even with this cream. I'd recommend something more natural and multipurpose.
Erica D.
JEFFERSON TOWNSHIP
A1 product works great i love it a lot and would use it again
Definitely met my expectations byfar for sure
My child loved it a lot as well too will definitely buy again
I like it better than other alternative brands
And I'd definitely recommend to others
Miranda F.
Liberty
Good product baby took well to the nipple after it was on and it definitely healed the cracks pretty fast, it was a life saver at the early stages of breastfeeding when she didn’t have a very good latch.i would recommend to others and I would buy again!
Lizz W.
Oceanside , CA
This nipple cream helped my sore, chapped nipples when I first started breastfeeding my daughter. I almost gave up breastfeeding before I started to use this cream because it was hurting me so much I would cringe. So thankful I got some of this stuff!
Frieda B.
Philippi
This is a really great item. My son was not latching very good after the first month, not really sure why he was just being lazy I guess. But I would get blisters on my nipples and it would become sore and cracked and this took away some of the pain.
Megan M.
Weatherford
Really helped my sore and cracked nipples. Not much to say besides it really helped me in the beginning when your nipples get dried out and sore and then when they sometimes crack it’s so uncomfortable but this nipple cream really helped soothe them.
Brittany J.
This product is wonderful, especially for the price! Compared to other brands, the Lansinoh lanolin is about the same as far as how well the product works. So, it’s basically the same product for less money. Definitely affordable and worth the buy!
Jazmin C.
Is this one better than the madela lanolin?
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
Long does the tube last ?

Target