BY LANSINOH #1 in Nipple Care

Descriptions:

Our HPA® Lanolin provides the safest, most effective relief for breastfeeding moms experiencing nipple soreness. Apply a pea-sized amount after each feeding to soothe and protect sore, dry nipples. Our cream was carefully designed to be a 100% natural, single-ingredient product, which means it’s safe for both mom and baby and contains no additives or preservatives. HPA® Lanolin is hypoallergenic and we are proud to be the #1 recommended nipple cream by lactation consultants and doctors in the US. Learn why HPA® Lanolin is a makeup bag essential.

• #1 recommended nipple cream by Lactation Consultants and doctors in the US.
  • Soothes and protects sore nipples.
  • Safe for mom and baby, no need to remove before breastfeeding.
  • 100% natural, hypoallergenic, and preservative free.
  • Proprietary refining process ensures a high quality product.

• I KNOW THIS PRODUCT IS A VERY GOOD NIPPLE CREAM. BUT DOES...5 Answers
  • When are the best times to use this? Before pregnancy or ...8 Answers
  • Where can get these ? And do they really work ? 2 Answers
Autumn B.
Blakely
This keeps my nipples soft and from cracking while pumping. I only use every 2 or 3 days and it seems to do it's job, I haven't had any problems. Price is good. My baby did not mind nursing after I used this. It is oil based though, so watch out for your clothes and it can be difficult to get off of your hands.
Katie O.
This product was given to me at the hospital and I also purchased it a few times myself. It definitely soothes and protects nursing nipples! I used it multiple times daily for the first two months of my LOs life and it prevented cracked/dry nipples. The only thing I dislike is that it stains clothing.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. I was so looking forward to nursing and my experience was a painful beginning. I heavily relied on this cream to help me feed my baby girl. It’s amazing and I absolutely recommend it to every new and nursing mother. Most importantly: It’s safe for baby. Secondly it truly gave my chest the relief I needed in between those frequent newborn feedings. I keep a bottle in my diaper bag and at home so it’s always nearby. I’m comfortably nursing my 6 month old baby now. I truly am grateful for this product that was introduced to me by a friend who had a very challenging experience with nursing her 3 babies. To use I would warm it up a bit between two finger so it would go on smoothly. I’d apply it to my skin after I applied some breast milk. Hope this review will be helpful to new moms looking for relief. This nipple cream is safe, affordable and effective.
Jomarin S.
This product saved my nipples after giving birth!! I would gift this to every mother to be because its so much help during the struggles of breast feeding. My baby was born 9lbs and lost some weight during the stay in the hospital which is totally normal but to regain his weight he started cluster feeding and my nipples suffered the consequences! Not only was my baby cluster feeding he had a hard time latching because of a tung tie. After labor and the exhaustion of trying to feed my baby every two hours my nipples became cracked, and would bleed, i was so ready to give up breast feeding until i was gifted this cream that numbed my nipped and helped them heal. It was safe for my baby and it took alot of the shooting pain i was getting every-time he latched. This product really saved me and ill forever rave about it as long as it keeps being the great product i know.
Sarah C.
Johnstown , PA
They give you this in the hospital when you are pumping or breast feeding.  It's a little sticky when applying. But it's affordable and natural. And honestly you can't find a much better product for sore and cracked nipples than this.  It doesn't smell the greatest, but honestly, it's worth the bad smell!
racheal P.
Elkhart
Purchased at: Walmart
So if you’re a breastfeeding mom you know how hard breastfeeding can be and how bad it can hurt well I used this nipple cream when we first came home because I had never breastfeed before and this stuff worked so well i no longer had cracked nipples and cringed every time she would latch.
Charity E.
Middleburg, FL
all in all the products seems to work well and help if you're having a little bit of issues, the only thing I really don't like about it is the fact that before the baby can feed if you have it on you have to wipe it off which isn't always convenient depending on where you are at the time.
Erica N.
Indianapolis
It worked for me. I have only had to use a handful amount of times. It is safe so you don't have to wash your breast before feeding. It doesn't stain your clothing like other brands I have used. It soothed like it was supposed to. I do think it is a little bit greasy feeling though
Melissa C.
Rochester
This stuff saved my nipples and breastfeeding relationship! Easy to use, only one ingredient and safe for baby so you don't have to wash it off. I also use this as a lubricant when pumping. There is not much odor at all. I know some women can have reactions to this not I love it!
Evanlee M.
Sevierville
This stuff works! Got a small sample while in the hospital and it helped the ouchies so much! I immediately had hubby go to the store and buy a big tube of it. A little goes far and it isn’t harmful if baby ingests it, so you don’t have to go wash your boobies before nursing
Jazmin C.
Is this one better than the madela lanolin?
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
Long does the tube last ?

Target