BY LANSINOH #1 in Nipple Care

Descriptions:

Our HPA® Lanolin provides the safest, most effective relief for breastfeeding moms experiencing nipple soreness. Apply a pea-sized amount after each feeding to soothe and protect sore, dry nipples. Our cream was carefully designed to be a 100% natural, single-ingredient product, which means it’s safe for both mom and baby and contains no additives or preservatives. HPA® Lanolin is hypoallergenic and we are proud to be the #1 recommended nipple cream by lactation consultants and doctors in the US. Learn why HPA® Lanolin is a makeup bag essential.

• #1 recommended nipple cream by Lactation Consultants and doctors in the US.
  • Soothes and protects sore nipples.
  • Safe for mom and baby, no need to remove before breastfeeding.
  • 100% natural, hypoallergenic, and preservative free.
  • Proprietary refining process ensures a high quality product.

• I KNOW THIS PRODUCT IS A VERY GOOD NIPPLE CREAM. BUT DOES...5 Answers
  • When are the best times to use this? Before pregnancy or ...8 Answers
  • Where can get these ? And do they really work ? 2 Answers
Amy H.
buffalo, NY
I used this on myself when I would get dry from feedings or if I was getting sensitive. I have even used this on my daughter’s lips when they would get dry or on her eczema spot since she’s too young for any creams and it helps with both. A friend of mine even suggested to use this instead of chapstick during the winter to prevent chapped lips or to help chapped lips and it works well for that too!
Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
This product definitely helps with sore or cracked nipples! And is safe for infants! There is no smell and you have to warm up the product to be able to apply it evenly. My infant had some resistance to nursing when I had to apply this product but did nurse without me feeling the full force of the friction caused. I buy this product at Walmart; a small amount of this product goes a long way.
Rachael K.
This wasn’t my favorite nipple cream, I didn’t like how it was thick & gooey. It was hard to get on & it didn’t have the same soothing effect as Bamboobies Boob-ease Natural Nipple Balm. Since it came in such a small tube, I would use it in our diaper bag. I also know that it is a good diaper cream so I kept the tube around for that, although we haven’t had to use it.
shanika C.
Jacksonville
This is an ok product, just not so much for me. Directly after having my daughter and her nursing the first few times my nipples where sore so I turned to this since it so HIGHLY recommended. Well this is VERY thick so yes itll help sooth your pain but you first have to rub it in your fingers then go through more pain rubbing it on due to its thickness which no mother wants.
Leah N.
Oakland, CA
I’ve been using this for 6 years, long before I was ever pregnant or breastfeeding, as a lip balm. It was very effective for me as a nipple cream because the thick consistency is very soothing and moisturizing. I applied it immediately after nursing to give it time to sink in. You don’t need to wipe it off before nursing. I continue to use it nightly to moisturize my lips,
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
This product really works to help chapped and sore nipples while breast feeding. I was given this in the hospital while breast feeding my newborn and it worked quite fast to restore my nipples. My only issue, and the reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5, is because the formula is quite thick and not super easy to apply on nipples that are already sore and uncomfortable.
Tina M.
I do like this product, it was a definite lifesaver, especially in the beginning of breastfeeding my first child. Really helps sooth my cracked / bruised nipples. Great that it’s breastfeeding safe, so no need to clean prior to nursing. I must say that the product was a little sticky and harder to spread around, but still does the trick, especially for first time Mamas!
Maria A.
Palm Valley, TX
Works amazing I used this starting at about 5 months pregnant. My nipples were itching and engorged and plamer’s cocoa butter lotion wasn’t helping for some odd reason. So my husband reminded me we had this since I was going to breastfeed. I didn’t end up breastfeeding for lack of production but the cream working amazing I used even after he was born for about a month.
Jeanette L.
New York , NY
Purchased at: Target
While pumping I honestly didn’t experience the pain and discomfort everyone told me to expect. I have fairly large nipples and don’t know if that made a difference (lol). At first I thought this was a numbing gel to prevent pain but it is more of an ointment to soothe the nipple keep the skin moisturized and healthy. Because I didn’t not experience pain I didn’t use it Often at first and my nipples became chapped chafed and even a bit scaly once I started applying the nipple cream all those symptoms ceased to exist. Definitely purchase if breast feeding and especially use after pumping . I will say it leaves a bit of a greasy residue on your bra or shirt or whatever material your nipple is directly exposed to after application
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This did not do anything for me when I was breastfeeding my daughter. It seemed the more I used it the more chapped my nipples became and it was impossibly thick and hard to spread and really had no effect on my sore nipples at all. The only thing it actually really is good for is moisturizing your nails and cuticles and it's a great lip balm if you're in a pinch.
Jazmin C.
Is this one better than the madela lanolin?
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
Long does the tube last ?

Target