BY LANSINOH #1 in Nipple Care

Descriptions:

Our HPA® Lanolin provides the safest, most effective relief for breastfeeding moms experiencing nipple soreness. Apply a pea-sized amount after each feeding to soothe and protect sore, dry nipples. Our cream was carefully designed to be a 100% natural, single-ingredient product, which means it’s safe for both mom and baby and contains no additives or preservatives. HPA® Lanolin is hypoallergenic and we are proud to be the #1 recommended nipple cream by lactation consultants and doctors in the US. Learn why HPA® Lanolin is a makeup bag essential.

• #1 recommended nipple cream by Lactation Consultants and doctors in the US.
  • Soothes and protects sore nipples.
  • Safe for mom and baby, no need to remove before breastfeeding.
  • 100% natural, hypoallergenic, and preservative free.
  • Proprietary refining process ensures a high quality product.

• I KNOW THIS PRODUCT IS A VERY GOOD NIPPLE CREAM. BUT DOES...5 Answers
  • When are the best times to use this? Before pregnancy or ...8 Answers
  • Where can get these ? And do they really work ? 2 Answers
Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream

Start your review of Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin Nipple Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
jairan l.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok ok.. I know this sounds weird but this cream is really good for Excemia. I had bad Excemia when I was younger and my mom used this on me and it really did help. It was hard to find a good cream that didn't make my skin hurt or break out in bad hives my arms or legs. Don't ask me why but it really does help if you struggle with Excemia. I also have very sensitive skin so it worked with that too. I didn't realize it wasn't for that until I actually wrote this I always thought it was for Excemia. I'm pretty sure this is at Walmart and Walgreens.
Ashley B.
fishers
After I had my daughter, my breasts were covered in stretch marks. After just a few months of using Lansinoh Nipple Cream all over my breasts, the moisture and elasticity in my skin did a 360 and I now barely have any stretch marks on my breasts at all. The cream was very thick but not oily, had a pleasant scent, and always left me feeling hydrated and smooth. HIGHLY RECCOMMEND to any mother's struggling with breats skin issues after breastfeeding.
Shayna S.
Schenectady
I haven't had a nursing child in 14 years but I still keep this product handy. It was great for cracked nipples and I didn't have to worry about my child ingesting it. Now I use it on dry lips and elbows. I love that it is a natural product and that it works so well on my skin and has worked very well for my children. Also great to put on sore baby bottoms to prevent diaper rash.
Emily N.
Santaquin, Utah
The first 2 weeks of breastfeeding were rough to say the least. I had to use this cream a ton and it helped a lot. I always had this in my pumping bag and at home in several places. The only thing I did notice is that if I didnt wipe it off my nipple area well enough my daughter would get a little rash on her cheeks and around her mouth. But it didnt hurt her at all.
I was iffy on this product. I heard about using it but heard a lot of thrush issues with using this product. Still I tried it. I didn’t care for consistency of it honestly it felt like a warmed up or smooth Vaseline. I don’t think it did much to help me and I hated that I had to take it off for my baby to eat I felt like it was an extra step when I could just express and use my milk to moisturize better.
Brandi B.
Austin, TX
Another great product by Lansinoh! This cream saved by nipples during the first few weeks of breastfeeding. It's comfortable and not greasy without the need to remove it before breastfeeding. It creates a comfortable barrier between your nipple and your nursing bra or camisole. Additionally this product is very reasonably priced which makes it a must-have!
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
My favorite part about this nipple cream was the packaging, made for an easy application as I could squeeze out the amount of cream I needed each time. It worked well and compared to other balms/creams it got the job done (I use it to lube up my pump flanges) however I only dinged it one star as it was really hard to find. I got my first bottle as a babyshower gift and when I ran out I ended up switching to another brand that was readily available at target.
Rachel B.
Evans city , PA
Purchased at: Target
I used this cream after every feeding during the first few weeks! Nipple cracks and pain is intense in the beginning and it was a life saver to have this cream on hand! If I ever forgot to use it I definitely noticed at the next feeding. Get this for your poor ta tas before ever having your precious baby and your nipples will thank you!
Autumn B.
Blakely
This keeps my nipples soft and from cracking while pumping. I only use every 2 or 3 days and it seems to do it's job, I haven't had any problems. Price is good. My baby did not mind nursing after I used this. It is oil based though, so watch out for your clothes and it can be difficult to get off of your hands.
Veronica... R.
So my nipples love it. However my baby completely does not. My baby will absoluetely not nurse when I use this. It does help almost immediately with tenderness and cracking. A little bit goes a long long way. It does smell bad or feel nasty. I wouldn't buy a big container of this like I said a little goes a long way.
Jenny C.
How well does this work? Does it inhibit the baby from feeding?
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Does this tend to stain or discolor clothing at all?
Melissa W.
Twin Falls , ID
Does this product need to be washed off before breastfeeding again?
EMILY B.
riverside
Anyone else love this product for cracked nipples? #Breast-feeding mamas

Target