Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA

Long does the tube last ?

Brooke E.
Brooke E.
2 years, 2 months ago
It depends on how often and how much you use each time but I've had mine for almost a year and it's still pretty much full and I used it constantly at the beginning
Kayleen D.
Kayleen D.
Yulee, FL
2 years, 3 months ago
Mine lasted for years! I had it up to 2 years till I lost it but it was still half full when lost.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
2 years, 8 months ago
Years! I went through roughly 1/4 of a tube breastfeeding my daughter..and I used it several times per day.
Carissa L.
Carissa L.
Wichita Falls, TX
2 years, 8 months ago
I'm currently nursing my second baby and have about 1/4 of a tube left.
Faith R.
Faith R.
2 years, 9 months ago
One tube can last years! A little goes a long way. Great product!
Mirian V.
Mirian V.
Pasadena, TX
2 years, 10 months ago
It can last quite awhile it also depends how bad your nipples are but my tube lasted me a year before I had to buy a new one. I used a small amount in the first few weeks of nursing .
Megan L.
Megan L.
Ottawa
3 years, 1 month ago
Depends how bad your nipples are but my tube lasted me almost 2 years before I had to buy a new one
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
3 years, 2 months ago
It can last quite awhile. a little bit goes a long way. one tube was plenty for me to get through the cracking sore nipple phase of breastfeeding
Erin L.
Erin L.
3 years, 3 months ago
I use a small amount (about the size of a pea for both nipples) in the first few weeks of nursing and each time I pump when I return to work. I have breastfed each of my children over a year and a tube has lasted through each child's nursing journey.
Rosa F.
Rosa F.
Esparto, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
It lasts at least 4 weeks depending on how often you use it.