Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. I was so looking forward to nursing and my experience was a painful beginning. I heavily relied on this cream to help me feed my baby girl. It’s amazing and I absolutely recommend it to every new and nursing mother. Most importantly: It’s safe for baby. Secondly it truly gave my chest the relief I needed in between those frequent newborn feedings. I keep a bottle in my diaper bag and at home so it’s always nearby. I’m comfortably nursing my 6 month old baby now. I truly am grateful for this product that was introduced to me by a friend who had a very challenging experience with nursing her 3 babies. To use I would warm it up a bit between two finger so it would go on smoothly. I’d apply it to my skin after I applied some breast milk. Hope this review will be helpful to new moms looking for relief. This nipple cream is safe, affordable and effective.