Luisa R.
Wilmington
Purchased at: Target
I would recommend this product to every mommy to be out there. This helped me a lot with both of my children. When I had my first baby I had some trouble getting her to latch on properly. So after I was done breastfeeding my nipples would end up sore,cracked, and would bleed. Touching them would hurt, even when I would shower the water touching it would hurt. I would try to put some breast milk to soothe them but that wouldn't help me at all. I would try not to breastfeed from which ever side was sore and cracked but it wouldn't heal enough and that side would become engorged so I had to eventually breastfeed from that side and I would end up in tears from how bad it hurt. Then one of the nurses suggested I use this and I have to say it saved my life!. It helped me so much! It felt so soothing to apply it on and it helped heal a lot faster.
When I had my second baby I immediately knew this was a must have in my hospital bag. With my second baby I didn't have much trouble getting him to latch on properly but he would suck on my nipples very hard every time he initially started to breastfeed at the hospital and for the first month after that leaving them very sore. Again I would end up in tears from how bad it hurt. This lasinoh hpa lanolin cream was here for me again and it would help soothe my very sore and cracked nipples.