Jomarin S.
This product saved my nipples after giving birth!! I would gift this to every mother to be because its so much help during the struggles of breast feeding. My baby was born 9lbs and lost some weight during the stay in the hospital which is totally normal but to regain his weight he started cluster feeding and my nipples suffered the consequences! Not only was my baby cluster feeding he had a hard time latching because of a tung tie. After labor and the exhaustion of trying to feed my baby every two hours my nipples became cracked, and would bleed, i was so ready to give up breast feeding until i was gifted this cream that numbed my nipped and helped them heal. It was safe for my baby and it took alot of the shooting pain i was getting every-time he latched. This product really saved me and ill forever rave about it as long as it keeps being the great product i know.