BY LANSINOH #1 in Nipple Care

Descriptions:

Our HPA® Lanolin provides the safest, most effective relief for breastfeeding moms experiencing nipple soreness. Apply a pea-sized amount after each feeding to soothe and protect sore, dry nipples. Our cream was carefully designed to be a 100% natural, single-ingredient product, which means it’s safe for both mom and baby and contains no additives or preservatives. HPA® Lanolin is hypoallergenic and we are proud to be the #1 recommended nipple cream by lactation consultants and doctors in the US. Learn why HPA® Lanolin is a makeup bag essential.

• #1 recommended nipple cream by Lactation Consultants and doctors in the US.
  • Soothes and protects sore nipples.
  • Safe for mom and baby, no need to remove before breastfeeding.
  • 100% natural, hypoallergenic, and preservative free.
  • Proprietary refining process ensures a high quality product.

• I KNOW THIS PRODUCT IS A VERY GOOD NIPPLE CREAM. BUT DOES...5 Answers
  • When are the best times to use this? Before pregnancy or ...8 Answers
  • Where can get these ? And do they really work ? 2 Answers
Luisa R.
Wilmington
Purchased at: Target
I would recommend this product to every mommy to be out there. This helped me a lot with both of my children. When I had my first baby I had some trouble getting her to latch on properly. So after I was done breastfeeding my nipples would end up sore,cracked, and would bleed. Touching them would hurt, even when I would shower the water touching it would hurt. I would try to put some breast milk to soothe them but that wouldn't help me at all. I would try not to breastfeed from which ever side was sore and cracked but it wouldn't heal enough and that side would become engorged so I had to eventually breastfeed from that side and I would end up in tears from how bad it hurt. Then one of the nurses suggested I use this and I have to say it saved my life!. It helped me so much! It felt so soothing to apply it on and it helped heal a lot faster.
When I had my second baby I immediately knew this was a must have in my hospital bag. With my second baby I didn't have much trouble getting him to latch on properly but he would suck on my nipples very hard every time he initially started to breastfeed at the hospital and for the first month after that leaving them very sore. Again I would end up in tears from how bad it hurt. This lasinoh hpa lanolin cream was here for me again and it would help soothe my very sore and cracked nipples.
BreAnna P.
Canyon Country, CA
Lansinoh nipple cream has been a life saver in my breagtfeeding journey! This product does wonderful at soothing sore nipples! It gives me piece of mind knowing that I am nursing my child and also able to experience some form of reflief for myself! I would recommend this product to any mom out there that has been suffering from sore broken nipples! This product will get you back to normal again!
Shayna S.
Schenectady
I haven't had a nursing child in 14 years but I still keep this product handy. It was great for cracked nipples and I didn't have to worry about my child ingesting it. Now I use it on dry lips and elbows. I love that it is a natural product and that it works so well on my skin and has worked very well for my children. Also great to put on sore baby bottoms to prevent diaper rash.
Rachel B.
Evans city, PA
Purchased at: Target
I used this cream after every feeding during the first few weeks! Nipple cracks and pain is intense in the beginning and it was a life saver to have this cream on hand! If I ever forgot to use it I definitely noticed at the next feeding. Get this for your poor ta tas before ever having your precious baby and your nipples will thank you!
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
My favorite part about this nipple cream was the packaging, made for an easy application as I could squeeze out the amount of cream I needed each time. It worked well and compared to other balms/creams it got the job done (I use it to lube up my pump flanges) however I only dinged it one star as it was really hard to find. I got my first bottle as a babyshower gift and when I ran out I ended up switching to another brand that was readily available at target.
Autumn B.
Blakely
This keeps my nipples soft and from cracking while pumping. I only use every 2 or 3 days and it seems to do it's job, I haven't had any problems. Price is good. My baby did not mind nursing after I used this. It is oil based though, so watch out for your clothes and it can be difficult to get off of your hands.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. I was so looking forward to nursing and my experience was a painful beginning. I heavily relied on this cream to help me feed my baby girl. It’s amazing and I absolutely recommend it to every new and nursing mother. Most importantly: It’s safe for baby. Secondly it truly gave my chest the relief I needed in between those frequent newborn feedings. I keep a bottle in my diaper bag and at home so it’s always nearby. I’m comfortably nursing my 6 month old baby now. I truly am grateful for this product that was introduced to me by a friend who had a very challenging experience with nursing her 3 babies. To use I would warm it up a bit between two finger so it would go on smoothly. I’d apply it to my skin after I applied some breast milk. Hope this review will be helpful to new moms looking for relief. This nipple cream is safe, affordable and effective.
Jomarin S.
This product saved my nipples after giving birth!! I would gift this to every mother to be because its so much help during the struggles of breast feeding. My baby was born 9lbs and lost some weight during the stay in the hospital which is totally normal but to regain his weight he started cluster feeding and my nipples suffered the consequences! Not only was my baby cluster feeding he had a hard time latching because of a tung tie. After labor and the exhaustion of trying to feed my baby every two hours my nipples became cracked, and would bleed, i was so ready to give up breast feeding until i was gifted this cream that numbed my nipped and helped them heal. It was safe for my baby and it took alot of the shooting pain i was getting every-time he latched. This product really saved me and ill forever rave about it as long as it keeps being the great product i know.
sarahnjoey J.
Ridgway, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This cream truly relieves sore and/or chapped nipples quickly without the worry of my baby ingesting something harmful or not wanting to nurse because of an off putting taste or smell. So basically any of the concerns I had about using a nipple soothing product were all lifted off my shoulders.
Nora A.
South bend , IN
I use this religiously I breast feed and pump so it’s dry and a little painful unlike others that make baby turn away it’s safe even for them, it’s smell is a weird but nothing overpowering it’s a little stiff then melts in to the area I love this sooo amazing made a huge difference
Sherianne B.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Can you start using this before breastfeeding (like before baby is even born)....like to prep the boobies?
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
Anyone else use this to lanolize their wool?
Jazmin C.
Is this one better than the madela lanolin?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Can you use it for anything else?
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
Long does the tube last ?

Target