BY LANSINOH #1 in Nipple Care

Descriptions:

Our HPA® Lanolin provides the safest, most effective relief for breastfeeding moms experiencing nipple soreness. Apply a pea-sized amount after each feeding to soothe and protect sore, dry nipples. Our cream was carefully designed to be a 100% natural, single-ingredient product, which means it’s safe for both mom and baby and contains no additives or preservatives. HPA® Lanolin is hypoallergenic and we are proud to be the #1 recommended nipple cream by lactation consultants and doctors in the US. Learn why HPA® Lanolin is a makeup bag essential.

• #1 recommended nipple cream by Lactation Consultants and doctors in the US.
  • Soothes and protects sore nipples.
  • Safe for mom and baby, no need to remove before breastfeeding.
  • 100% natural, hypoallergenic, and preservative free.
  • Proprietary refining process ensures a high quality product.

• Where can get these ? And do they really work ? 1 Answers
  • Which would you prefer! Lansinoh or Madela brand? I was g...1 Answers
  • Anyone else love this product for cracked nipples? #Breas...3 Answers
Luisa R.
Wilmington
Purchased at: Target
I would recommend this product to every mommy to be out there. This helped me a lot with both of my children. When I had my first baby I had some trouble getting her to latch on properly. So after I was done breastfeeding my nipples would end up sore,cracked, and would bleed. Touching them would hurt, even when I would shower the water touching it would hurt. I would try to put some breast milk to soothe them but that wouldn't help me at all. I would try not to breastfeed from which ever side was sore and cracked but it wouldn't heal enough and that side would become engorged so I had to eventually breastfeed from that side and I would end up in tears from how bad it hurt. Then one of the nurses suggested I use this and I have to say it saved my life!. It helped me so much! It felt so soothing to apply it on and it helped heal a lot faster.
When I had my second baby I immediately knew this was a must have in my hospital bag. With my second baby I didn't have much trouble getting him to latch on properly but he would suck on my nipples very hard every time he initially started to breastfeed at the hospital and for the first month after that leaving them very sore. Again I would end up in tears from how bad it hurt. This lasinoh hpa lanolin cream was here for me again and it would help soothe my very sore and cracked nipples.
Jomarin S.
This product saved my nipples after giving birth!! I would gift this to every mother to be because its so much help during the struggles of breast feeding. My baby was born 9lbs and lost some weight during the stay in the hospital which is totally normal but to regain his weight he started cluster feeding and my nipples suffered the consequences! Not only was my baby cluster feeding he had a hard time latching because of a tung tie. After labor and the exhaustion of trying to feed my baby every two hours my nipples became cracked, and would bleed, i was so ready to give up breast feeding until i was gifted this cream that numbed my nipped and helped them heal. It was safe for my baby and it took alot of the shooting pain i was getting every-time he latched. This product really saved me and ill forever rave about it as long as it keeps being the great product i know.
courtney L.
I LOVE this stuff!! It's amazing for skincare in general! I use it more now than when I breastfed. It's great for any skincare issue. When I was a kid I had horrible eczema. I went to dermatologist after dermatologist and nothing they gave me was able to cure it. One of my mom's friends suggested we try this for it. Oh... my...goodness!!! It cured it completely! I haven't had issues since!! My mom would cover the area that needed it with a thick layer then would cover it with socks, gloves or clothing and I'd wear it to bed. After a few days it would go away completely. Then any time I'd have the slightest issue with dry skin I'd put a bit on and it would take care of it. It's amazing! I use it all the time for my skin. Dry feet, irritated cuticles, sunburn, everything! It helps so much!
Clarissa K.
As a first time mom, I didn't fully grasp the breastfeeding technique as quicker as I wish I could. Instead of asking for help, I was stubborn and acted like I could do it on my own. Hence, the reasoning why I needed this cream. The Lansinoh lanolin cream saved my nipples. They use to crack, bleed and blister (yes tmi) because my baby wouldn't latch properly. I discovered this product by looking up reviews and bought it because this was a lanolin cream that was on the cheaper side. It saved my life and my fear of bleeding nipples. I wasnt afraid to breastfeed anymore and I gained a trusted brand. I even bought the Lansinoh pump because I fell in love with this brand.
Elizabeth S.
Okay so this was my very first time I had to use this cream! Let me just tell you all mamas out there; this cream helps sooo much with the pain relieve! I never had to use such product because my first two babies were super gentle , they latched on correctly all the time and their suction was perfect! However, with my baby girl it was a whole different story! Seconds after birth they told me to latch her on, so I did. I did NOT expect her suction to be very strong nor did I expect her to crack my nipple within the first seconds of her sucking! This cream helped my pain and nipple irritation to be at a tolerable level. A must have for breast feeding.
Ali B.
New Port Richey
When people say breast-feeding doesn’t hurt they are in absolute lie. It is not like it hurt extremely bad however there is a constant discomfort especially when it feels like your nipples are being ripped off due to your baby sucking constantly super hard. This cream is good at Lubing up your nipples To help with that slight discomfort and also leave them very moisturize so you don’t have that ugly peeling look going on. I had so many bottles of this in my diaper bag in the babies room and my bathroom in my room this is definitely a product that is awesome to have when you are a breast-feeding mother for sure.
Nairobi L.
This has helped me so much through out my pregnancy. My nipples started cracking at around 5 months due to how dry they were. The pain was unbearable that it would hurt to have a T-shirt over them only. I bought mine at target and it was really affordable. The consistency is so thick you only need to grab a pea sized portion. I like to warm it up with my fingertips first before applying it. Due to its thickness it feels a little awkward but I rather that than pain!
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is a great nipple cream that i used quite a bit when i was breast feeding. It's light and it helps so much with the pain and cracking of the nipples. I felt safe using it and also having my son breast feed. I was able to get samples of it at my pediatrician office and then i was able to but it at Target. I will continue to use it in my future pregnancies as well because it worked so well. I would recommend it to other moms who are breast feeding as well. You dont want to have painful and cracked nipples.
Lismely G.
This nipple cream is amazing I used it on everything from nipple to lips and as a diaper rash the smell and consistency is like baseline but more heavy which is great, I started to use this a month before giving birth and from birth to almost 2 years after since I exclusively breastfeed both of my boys i will recommend this to every pregnant woman that wants to breastfeed this is a life saver will help you ease the pain of breastfeeding and avoid getting your nipples cracked best of the best...
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
I’m a first time mom and I bought 2 different brands and Lansinoh was one of them and I absolutely loves it!!! It did give me some amazing moisture and help them not to be so dry! The only think will be that while breastfeeding my son he probably did not enjoy the taste or the texture but was hard to breastfeed with it I only had to apply very little amount for that not to happen but other than that great product to have just in case they get hurt or so you can prevent that to happens.
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Can you use it for anything else?
Zerina M.
Urbandale, IA
Question has been deleted
Jenny C.
How well does this work? Does it inhibit the baby from feeding?
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
Does this tend to stain or discolor clothing at all?
EMILY B.
riverside
Anyone else love this product for cracked nipples? #Breast-feeding mamas

Amazon