Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Lanoline HPA Cream uploaded by Yamiletth R.

BY LANSINOH #7 in Nipple Care

Descriptions:

Lansinoh HPA Lanolin the leading product in its category soothes and protects sore cracked nipples. Safe for mom amp baby 100 natural - worlds purest lanolin Does not need to be removed prior to breastfeeding Contains no preservatives or additives of any kind 1 treatment for breastfeeding moms

Amber M.
I was first given this in the hospital post birth. I liked it so much I ordered more for use at home to help my nipples with breastfeeding. It is an ointment and you don't need to use much so one tube lasts awhile. The only thing that I do not like about it is that it will stain your clothing. Since it is oil based it is difficult to get out. I didn't know this at first and now I have a stain on a brand new nursing tank.  Just some insight-the website says to wash it with Dawn prior to putting it in the laundry to avoid stains.
Weidy A.
JBER, AK
This was my lifesaver while pumping and breastfeeding after giving birth! I used it multiple times a day. It met all of my expectations for a nipple cream and definitely helped relieve pain. I recommend this product to any and all mothers!
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
Now I never had chapped nipples when I pregnant but I have a wheat allergy and my lips will get extremely chapped and rashy as a result. I use this and it clears the rash up in two to three days. I love it and recommend it to anyone who has chronic dry/chapped lips.
Yamiletth R.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Asombrosa fue como una crema mágica!!! Me ayudo tanto con las heridas que me causo mi primer bebe en cuanto me las puse senti un alivio y al siguiente dia las heridas ya habian sanado.
Vaneee 🌹.
This stuff is amazing!! When I first started breastfeeding I'd get sore or cracked skin and I'd put a little of this on and by the next feeding I'd be good as new! It's also great for chapped lips! Affordable and definitely recommend!
Hannah C.
This stuff really really helped specially when you first start breastfeeding this is actually what they gave me at the hospital.. it can be a bit pricey depending on where you buy. I always bought mine at Walmart because that was the cheapest. I would buy this again over and over it’s a life savor for me and many breastfeeding mommas
Nicole H.
Winnipeg
This was an absolute god send! I was so happy I bought this before I had my baby. When I started getting sore and cracked skin this really helped! It was very quick acting as well. Id apply after the feeding and when the next one came around I was ready!
Clarissa B.
This stuff has been a life saver for me since I started nursing my daughter my nipples dry out so fast. The cracks or simply my shirt running causes intense burning and redness but one application of lanolin lasts me all day to keep moisturized. I prefer this brand for the price.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
This stuff is the best when you're breastfeeding! I would say that it was my best friend at the time that I was breastfeeding, my nipples got would get dry and irritated once I finished nursing I would put a small amount of this. It helps out a lot with the dryness and cracks.
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
Thank the lord for this product! This is a MUST HAVE for any breastfeeding momma! This will help ease the pain tremendously and is not harmful to the baby, thick consistency makes it not rub off as easily as other products, very reasonably priced. I would recommend to anyone! (Also works great for chapped lips!)