BY LANSINOH #3 in Nipple Care

Descriptions:

Ameda Lansinoh Lanolin is a medical-grade lanolin that soothes and helps heal sore, cracked nipples. Made with an exclusive process, this all-natural, pure lanolin is safe and non-toxic for baby and mother. An added benefit is that Lansinoh does not.

Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is seriously the best ointment to use when breastfeeding, it was my saving grace when I cracked nipples! It heals fast and amazingly with this and you dont have to wipe off to feed baby it's completely safe!
Cassondra N.
Buffalo, NY
This product is a life saver the girst couple weeks with my newborn would have much tougher without it! It helped my nipples heal and also from cracking. Its a must for all breast feeding mommies
Megan G.
Oh my goodness this was a lifesaver when I first started nursing. My nipples were very dry and starting to crack and were so painful. This really extremely helped them feel better until I was more used to nursing. I also love that it was a brand I trusted and that it was not something that couldn't be on there for my baby's safety and was totally safe for baby!
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This has been a life saver when I first had my little one, it has no smell safe for mommy and baby! Easy to apply. Helps mommy sooo much! Must have as a mommy and nursing
Kayla L.
Tazewell, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product was a lifesaver with both my babies! With my first baby I had no idea what I was doing and we had latch issues so my nipples cracked and bleed. Then I started pumping for when I went back to work and used the wrong size flanges so I got milk blisters and all of these things were so painful and hard to deal with when your tired and already struggled just to feed your baby! Having this product to help with the pain and healing was such a blessing. I will suggest though that you are very careful taking breast pads in and out when your using this because if the stuff drys to the pads it hurts so bad when you go to pull them off! Other then that I highly reccomend this product for sure to all moms! Lansinoh Lanolina HPA Treatment for Breastfeeding
Jennifer A.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't use this as a nursing item, but as a beauty treatment. This is an all-purpose item, but it has to be Lansinoh brand! Generic brands have that funky goat-y smell, but Lansinoh has no scent.

This ointment is so healing, it is perfect for cracked or chapped skin, whether lips, elbows, heels, nose (after skiing), etc. It's also great as a treatment on cuticles at bedtime - much better than a drippy oil.

This is also good for the pads of dogs feet and their noses if they're looking a little dry.
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
Unconventional use- but it makes total sense! I use this as a lip balm, especially in the dry winter months. I know a ton of people that swear by this & it does make sense the lips & nipples are made of similar skin type. It’s also super affordable; $10 at target and the product equivalent of 2-3 standard balm tubes. My saving grace. I highly recommend trying it.
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
If you're nursing I highly recommend you to get this product. You will need it a lot especially if your little one is still getting used to the whole latching process. It keeps you feeling comfortable when wearing clothes and calms the England's area. It is also totally safe for baby to get it in their mouth, it is non toxic and does not affect them!
Alexandra P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fantastic product! Not a miracle worker but helped me through the early days. I liked that this formula was a bit thicker and sticky than others that would just melt off. After I didn't need it for nursing any more I used it on my lips for an extremely effective treatment for dry lips.

Keep in mind this product is not vegan.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
When I nursed my son, I used this so much! I had it at home, in my purse and at work. Breastfeeding is hard work and extremely heard on your nipples especially if you pump in addition to nursing. It is soothing, helps you heal quickly and not too greasy. Highly recommend for any nursing Mom.
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Can you use it for anything else?
Zerina M.
Urbandale, IA
Question has been deleted
Jenny C.
How well does this work? Does it inhibit the baby from feeding?
Brianna O.
What are the ingredients? Is it non toxic?