BY LANSINOH #1 in Nursing Pads

Descriptions:

With a soft lining that wicks milk away from skin and into the polymer center, this 60-pack of individually-wrapped Disposable Nursing Pads from Lansinoh® absorb so much milk so that you can stay dry day or night. Liquid is turned into a gel, so that these thin little pads can retain an amazing amount of leakage. Each naturally-contoured nursing pad includes a non-slip adhesive tape, which clings to your bra to keep the pad securely in place.

• I have never breast fed before but I am with my son due i...5 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new nursing pad and I need some...1 Answers
  • How much are they? And where can I get them ? 4 Answers
Rachel D.
These work really well for me! I tried going the reusable pads route but they would just fill with milk and start to smell. I was worried the moisture against my chest would grow bad bacteria and cause infection or effect my baby's nursing which I didn't want to risk. These pads wick the moisture away and I'm able to wear a pair through the entire night and then a new pair the entire day. I have a good amount of letdown and leakage and don't need to change the pads during the day which is nice because the price adds up. I like the softness of these pads. I've also tried the Target version of these and, because of the better price, will be buying those instead of these. They aren't quite as soft as the Lansinoh.
Heaven R.
Mountain View, MO
This product is super absorbent and holds quit a bit of milk when needed without leaving any irritation. There is no smell. each pad is thin and individually wrapped for easier transportation. I have bought this product from Walmart with all three of my children. Lansing product also tend to have coupons that help out a lot. I also really love how this product curves to your breast without being lumpy.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
These pads were a lifesaver, especially in my early days of nursing before my supply had regulated itself.  There were so many times when I was saved from embarrassing moments especially after a random let down out in public.  I wore them on a daily basis and absolutely loved them.  These are super absorbent and they also stay in place very well which is exactly what I was looking for.
Halena H.
They're really absorbent and always feel dry. I would sometimes leak so much that I'd have to change the pads multiple times but never leaked or felt wet. I gave 4 stars because I had to stop sticking it to my bras because when pulling them off, then back on, after feeding my baby, they would partially peel off the bra, exposing the adhesive; having sore nipples stuck to tape is no fun.
Gigi A.
10/10 would recommend to nursing moms! They are super absorbent & hold tons of milk. When I wake up in the morning I don't have any leaking & no milk all over my clothes and the bed! They're super compact and don't take up too much space in the diaper bag. I can wear one pair all day and won't leak. Not expensive either :)
Chelsea G.
Winnsboro, TX
Best breast pads! I’ve tried many brands but these ones hold milk the best! They’re so easy to just stick on and I love that they’re individually wrapped so I can just throw them in the diaper bag and don’t have to worry about them getting dirty or ruined. I always have 2 big boxes in the house!
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
The best nursing pads that I have found.  They are super absorbent and I don't have to worry about changing them all the time while out and about or at work.  They are also incredibly comfortable and it makes it so that I can't even notice they are in my bra.
Garyelle N.
LOVE LOVE LOVE these!! Saved me from many embarrassing leaks while starting to nurse and when weaning from nursing. Doesn't feel wet or bulky. Goes smooth under clothes. I continue to wear these as we wean and will definitely wear with my next babies as well.
Barbie W.
Conyers, GA
Let me just start by saying that I am not a nursing mother I have never been a mother to anyone but my dogs. However I have had a reoccurring breast and infection for 9 months now, I did not know about these until a friend gave me some she would not be using and they have been the biggest lifesaver ever! I love these!!! So if you're a nursing mom or unfortunately like me and suffer from reoccurring breast infections Or mastitis, this right here is your best friend. Trust Me!! Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads
Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
these are the best. super absorbent. and a lifesaver. when i was breast feeding i always had some of these on hand. i hated when m would leak. especially because it was embarrassing. n=but these helped manage. i would recommend these to any breast feeding mother.
Raven G.
Where can you purchase these?
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
I find the material scratchy, do you?
Tiara S.
S Glens Falls, NY
Do they stick to the bra?
Pretty K.
Cleveland, OH
Are they itchy ir uncomfertable at all i feel like they would be itchy?
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Does anyone ever leak through, while using these?