Lansinoh Contact Nipple Shields (with Case)

Descriptions:

Lansinoh® Contact Nipple Shields are effective tools for addressing short term latch-on issues related to premature, small, or ill infant, flat or inverted nipples, tongue tie, lip tie, or overactive let-down.

• Each pack contains (2) 24mm Contact Nipple Shields and a protective case.
  • Ultra-thin, super soft, flexible 100% silicone.
  • Special cut out design to maximize skin-to-skin contact.
  • BPA and BPS free.

What is the product made out of?
Start your review of Lansinoh Contact Nipple Shields (with Case)!
Jacky Q.
Manteca
Lansinoh Contact Nipple Shields (with Case) uploaded by Jacky Q.
I recently just purchased these and I love them. Baby was able to latch on no problem, the only reason I got them is because baby teethed early & was biting my nipple a lot & I was scared he would literally bite some of my skin off🥲 lol
April B.
Topeka, KS
Love this! My first LO was having trouble latching, so the consultant recommended this lactation nipple shield. It helped ease the pain and got baby latching on better even when i stopped using. Its Easy to use, flexible and easy to clean.
Dawn S.
Very comfortable to wear and ensured better flow. Needed these to help with pain when first learning how to breastfeed.
Jenna N.
Vilonia, AR
I got mine from the hospital and kept them. They worked okay with my boy that had a tongue tie.
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,075 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
These nipple shields are a breast-feeding savior. They're so great when you start breas-feeding. They protect your (sore, cracked, bleeding) nipples from little hungry eaters lol.
Cynthia C.
Phoenix, AZ
A great product, but the shield is really thick and my baby didn’t like it. The only downside. Wish it wasn’t as thick
Connie M.
Aransas Pass, TX
Lansinoh brand of nipple shields are very good quality. They provide exceptional protection. Peice is good doe the quality of product that you get.
Crystal R.
Pomona, CA
I used this product when my baby was born because i had 1 nipple that was inverted but another reason i used it is because my baby was already using a bottle and i was having trouble latching him on eventually i realized my son didn't like the nipple shield so i took it off and i eventually got him to latch on so they were useless to me they were very comfortable but unfortunately i didn't know and my mother in law was the one who went to the store and bought them for me and it turns out i got a size too big i like them tho i thought it was a great product if my son would have liked it and i would have gotten a smaller size it would have been perfect
Angela P.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are by far the best nipple protection pads around. They have a sticky backing that prevents slipping and keeps you from worrying about leaks. It’s so soft!
Siham D.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Purchased at: Target
Does its job! With my first used it for months and didn’t need it after a while bc baby started latching. Third baby and used it for a few weeks and baby latches now. Great for moms who want to continuing breast feeding if baby doesn’t latch well to nipple!