Lansinoh Clean & Condition Cloths Wipes for Babies uploaded by Brigette E.

BY LANSINOH

Lansinoh® For Babies Clean & Condition Cloths™.
Alcohol-free.
Easy to use pop-up dispenser pack.
Close lid securely after each use.
Wipes for babies gentle cleansing.
Protective conditioning.
Hypo-allergenic.
70+10 cloth wipes.
Contains Lansinoh® brand lanolin.
(7.9 x 6.9 in: 20.0 x 17.5 cm). see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Brigette E.
Coachella, CA
By far the best baby Wipes ever!! I have so many of these because I took advantage of sales and also because I had coupons. These are far better than Huggins, I only use these for my baby and they smell so good like baby powder. Yes they are expensive, but so worth it
Marianne M.
Got a sample of these in a Lansinoh pack of nursing pads, and I liked them. I might have a few on hand for diaper rashes and sensitive bums, but they're too expensive to be my go-to wipe.
Erica L.
Greenwell Springs, LA
I find that these are a little pricey; however, they do wonders when baby has the beginnings of a diaper rash. Not a product I would use daily, but I keep them on hand.
Steph B.
Let me start by saying that I love the way these smell. Whenever my son starts to get any sort of irritation, we use these and the Lanolin cream straight away!
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These smell amazing!!! My friend bought them for me, and it would wipe my baby's face with them to freshen up, and everyone would say how good he smelled.
Vivianne S.
Deltona, FL
I like this product, it really conditions my epidermis. Leaves it soft and, smooth. I would 100% recommended this product to others.
April C.
Anderson, IN
While more expensive than other wipes I found these the most sensitive wipes and worth the money to help keep my baby rash free.
Delmy K.
San Francisco, CA
My husband loves these as well as my son. They are super sodt and don't rip as easily as other brands.
Vicky D.
SouthGate, Ca
Great product easy to take every where they don't make a mess neither the price is good