Lansinoh Clean & Condition Baby Wipes uploaded by Simona C.

BY LANSINOH

Descriptions:

We know that breastfed babies are "on the go" more frequently. Lansinoh Clean & Condition Baby Wipes are especially designed to provide gentle, thorough cleansing while protecting baby's sensitive skin.

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Love these wipes! One of my favorites! Not only are they good for sensitive skin but they are so easy to use. I also used them on my skin because they're effective and clean well. They're affordable and I'd highly recommend trying them out. I think you'll like them just as much.
Samantha A.
Osceola, IA
When you think of a baby , what comes to your mind ? The first few things that come to my mind is : Soft , amazing smell , and perfect . When Lansinoh USA sent me some goodies to review , I knew I wanted to try the Lansinoh clean & condition Baby wipes first . They are gentle cleaning , protective conditioning , hypoallergenic and alcohol free . I can honestly say that they are amazingly soft ! ‪#‎Breastfeeding‬ mothers might notice that their baby might have frequent dirty diapers , you definitely want to go with a brand you trust on your babies skin . They also contain Lansinoh brand of lanolin , which helps keep your babies bottom gentle , clean and protected . Out of all the brands I have encountered as a paren't of two , Lansinoh USA brand of baby wipes has been my FAVORITE ! Are you tired of having to use 2-3 baby wipes while changing your babies diaper ? I guarantee with just one or two , the job will get done . They also have a very fresh and clean scent , your baby will defiantly feel and smell like they just got out of a nice bath with every diaper change. they are also very durable and stretchy , you won't have to worry about your wipe breaking while trying to get it out of the package . They come out smoothly and easily . If you haven't noticed everything that I have mentioned that comes to mind when I think of a baby , also defines these amazing wipes . Soft , amazing smell , and perfect ! ‪#‎breastfeedingbasics‬
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
My favorite part is they make my makeup easy to remove and great to refresh my kids also and its conditioning and alcohol free with a light pleasant scent .helps stop dryness and chaffing also.