BY LANSINOH

Descriptions:

Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags are for those times when you can’t be with your baby. Specially designed with a convenient pour spout for transferring milk into a bottle, these bags can be stored flat in the freezer, taking up less space and making them easier to thaw. While the Storage Bottles designed exclusively for longer, safer storage of breastmilk. Collects breastmilk directly from your pump so you can use the same container for storing and feeding without ever transferring the breastmilk. This includes: 100 Storage Bags and 4 Storage Bottles.

Mac  .
Atascadero, CA
I received one of these bottles as a free sample at a maternity store, but I liked them so I bought one of the 4pks for pumping and storing on Amazon. My son is not very picky about bottles/natural shape/etc. He likes every bottle we've tried to give him just fine. My husband prefers using these Lansinoh mOmma bottles for feeding because he says they fit in his hand better. But, I'm not a fan of the storage seal or the nipples that come with these bottles. Plus, if you don't have a wide-mouth pump or converter (which I don't) you have to pump into a normal width bottle and then transfer to these. Overall, they are nice bottles, but I just don't prefer them to others we have.
Maria S.
Novato, CA
These work very well and are cost affective compared to medella products. I also like their storage bags.I bought these at target and was happy with it. I would recommend and I would also buy again. If madella was cheaper I would go with them though
Hillary W.
River Oaks , TX
These work well for storage. I do like that they use the same top for storage as they do for feeding, but I had a horrible leaking issue when I would put the nipple on. I didn't have any leaking issues with the storage seal.
EMILY B.
riverside
I really like this product is affordable. Easy to use never had a leak. I'd definitely recommend this. Still use them
Molly M.
APO, AE
I only used these for pumping and storing milk. They worked just fine and were a good size for if I was pumping at work and needed to store milk in a cooler.

Amazon