Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bottles

Every mom needs a safe and convenient storage solution for her precious breastmilk. Lansinoh's® Breastmilk storage bottle work seamlessly with Lansinoh® pumps, and the Lansinoh® NaturalWave® nipple, so you can pump, store and feed all from the same bottle. The bottles are BPA free, BPS free, and dishwasher safe.

• For storage of breastmilk in refrigerator or freezer.
  • Designed for longer, safer breastmilk storage.
  • Express milk directly into bottles.
  • BPA and BPS Free.

Is it worth it ?
Start your review of Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bottles!
Taryn H.
Semmes, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the fact that I can just pop a nipple on these and send to the daycare with my baby. I can pump right into these bottles, store in the fridge, and they're ready to go. No pouring into a different bottle and worrying about spilling my breastmilk.
Michelle T.
Ashtabula, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
This bottles are great there the same brand as my pump and can connect right on to my machine and I can quickly pump into them and then store them away for later on in the day
Megan S.
Cobbs Creek, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
These are amazing. I love the fact that I can pump directly into these bottles and store them in the fridge for convenient use.
Hillary C.
Thomasville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Makes everything easier just attach them to the pump and that's it!! Better than throwing out tons of disposable bags and having spills !! they are also affordable and reliable
Claudia K.
Delaware, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Loved loved these little bottles. They worked perfectly with my Spectra pump. I'd just fill these and pop them in the fridge for my husband to feed baby when I left somewhere. Easy to tote for travel as well.
MeKayla S.
Tucson, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These were so simple to use! Pump and put a nipple on it and you can feed the baby! I love using these along with the bags!
Jennifer Z.
Shelbyville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love that these atta have to the pump and have nipples available to attach for immediate use. Unfortunately most of us that pump, don't pump for immediate use.
Erin C.
Des Moines, IA
One of the only brand I can use that doesn't leak as often when dethawing. I've tried alot of brands but this one is my favorite
Lupe P.
North Hills, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Love these storage bags, have breastfed 4 kids and this is by far the best. I have tried several others but these are my favorite. Definitely recommend.
Kirsten S.
Henning, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I found these to be super versatile.  They worked with all of my breast pumps and were super easy to attach a nipple to and use as a regular bottle if need be.  Will not break the bank and is easy to clean and reuse.  Highly recommend for all mommies whether breastfeeding or not.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...