Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bottles uploaded by Stacie H.

BY LANSINOH

Every mom needs a safe and convenient storage solution for her precious breastmilk. Lansinoh's® Breastmilk storage bottle work seamlessly with Lansinoh® pumps, and the Lansinoh® NaturalWave® nipple, so you can pump, store and feed all from the same bottle. The bottles are BPA free, BPS free, and dishwasher safe.

• For storage of breastmilk in refrigerator or freezer.
  • Designed for longer, safer breastmilk storage.
  • Express milk directly into bottles.
  • BPA and BPS Free.

brittany w.
Glendale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these storage bottles. It’s great to have extra on hand so that you can store milk in the fridge and still have bottles for your next pump session. The only con I had is the lids can be tricky and I’ve almost spilt my milk a few times, and as any breast feeding/pumping mama knows, that would be a tragedy.
hannah r.
Bellefontaine
Work well and wash easy. The caps aren't too hard to screw on like some bottles, and I had no trouble pouring from bag to bottle or bottle to bag with the wide neck. The color is very pleasing. I enjoy the nipples as well. Baby had no problems going from breast to bottle with these
JUNELY R.
Orlando
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these bottles for storing milk, Also I can pump directly into these and then put them in the fridge. The tops are very secure and tight which makes me feel there’s less risk of bacteria forming in the milk. I completely sure I will buying them again.
krystal p.
ozark,ar
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These bottles leak and the nipple is awful! Would definitely not recommend these to anyone. The white stopper peice to protect the milk from leaking does not do what it's meant for they still leak & also have broke on me while putting the lid on the bottle. Very disappointed.
MaNeisha S.
Kansas City, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got these with my pump and I used them more than anything I loved how wide and strong the bottle held up compared to others that were flimsy and become soft when warmed up, these were my favorite and will continue to buy.
Hannah H.
Holds milk well and you can freeze it flat which is nice. You just have to make sure you completely shut the bag or else you will leak milk. It kept the milk fresh and safe from freezer burn these bags work well
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Target
Not the best. Quite pricey for the quality. These bag are notorious for leaking while defrosting frozen milk. I learned the hard way after I lost a good 6 oz all over my counter. I really dont reccomend these.
tiffani t.
I love these bottles!!
They are great for storage (come with a seal) and the nipples that fit into them are awesome! My picky little loves them.
I also love that they have a vent in them, I've never had a collapsed nipple issue with these!
I also love that they come in different sizes!
Rachel Y.
Gurnee
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These bottles can with my lansinoh pump and I haven't had any complaints. I'm a fan of wide neck bottles for my breastfed baby and these are the of 2 brands that she'll take without a problem.
Ciara B.
Reddick
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is fantastic for storing breastmilk efficiently they deffinitly make grabbing and running wayyyyy easier i also happen to love love love the color purple so thats a extra plus for me
I would purchase this product again in the future :)

Walmart