BY LANSINOH #1 in Milk Storage

Lansinoh's #1 selling breastmilk storage bags are ideal for storing and freezing precious breastmilk. Lansinoh bags come pre-sterilized and have a patented double Click ‘n’ Secure™ seal to prevent leakage. With reinforced side seals and a double-sealed gusset, Lansinoh bags are the strongest breastmilk storage bags available. BPA and BPS free.

• Ideal for storing & freezing breastmilk
  • Reinforced side seams
  • Convenient pour spout
  • Patented double Click ‘n’ Secure™ seal
  • Bags lay flat for efficient storage and thawing
  • Strongest and largest bag available
  • BPA and BPS Free

• Are they really worth the money? How do they compare to t...2 Answers
  • How long is the life span if I fill it with breast milk t...1 Answers
  • Ok reading reviews am esitant to use the box I purchased...11 Answers
Laura S.
I love these bags for storing breast milk, and I’ve used them with both of my kids. I had my second kid recently and made sure to register for lots of these to start storing milk for when I go back to work. They’re sturdy and the ziplock seal is really good and doesn’t leak. They come sealed with a perforated plastic strip that you remove to open the bag, and there is an area on the top of the bag to label the date, name, time, and number of ounces. These are definitely a must-have for any pumping mom!Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bags
Robbi v.
Fond du Lac
Work great, love that they can stand up, makes storage easy without having to have a container to put them in. The measurements are a little weird. They differed from my pumps' bottles. I used a Medela manual pump and a Spectra dual electric pump, and they measured very close, but when putting any milk into these bags 3oz turned into 5oz, and 5oz filled the bag past it's recommended fill limit. I went by my pumps' measurements since they also matched my Avent bottles' measurements. Maybe something was wrong with my bags? Either way work good for storing breastmilk!!
Denice C.
Grovetown, GA
I used these when I was storing my pumped milk with my first born and naturally I decided to use them again to store milk for my daughter. They updated the design of the bag a little from the first time I used them. They added the feature of an extra closure/zip on the bag. They are very easy to use and easy to pour the milk out after thawing. I stored them flat in my freezer. They are reasonably priced and can be found at the stores or Amazon easily. If and when I have more children I’ll be using these again.
Angela P.
I always had hoped I’d be able to breastfeed once I became pregnant. I did and then I was thrown into the reality of it all. It’s not always as easy as it looks and breastmilk bags are so very important. I enjoyed these. They were quick and easy to open, fill, seal and save. I still have so much to learn but I love breastfeeding.
Christina K.
Philadelphia, PA
These bags stand up when filled. I like that it is sterile and there is a spot where you can put the amount of ounces alomg with the date. What I didnt like was like was that the measurements on the bag were not accurate because the bag needed to fill up in order for it to be accurately read as 1 oz. Other thab that, they froze up well. I dont think it got any frost bite. The upside is that they lay flat too in the freezer
Kari D.
Plainsboro, NJ
I love these bags. I use them now that I'm back to work, pumping for my son. They are sturdy and haven't failed on me yet. The freeze easily and defrost nicely. They are incredibly cost efficient. The only cons I have with them is that filling them is touchy when pouring from a bottle and then pouring from the bag to a bottle is also touchy. Not something you want to do while holding a squirmy infant. Definitely a two-hand job.
Rachel B.
Evans city, PA
Purchased at: Target
These bags work great! I love how they are sealed with a tear off top so you know they are clean and sterilized and there’s no way for them for have been contaminated. They also have a double zipper which makes me feel better about not losing any of my liquid gold! It is also super easy to pour the milk out after thawing since the lip where you write the date and amount on doubles as a spout!
Jonnie P.
millersburg ky
I love love love these storage bags!! They are great because you can pump directly into them. They are durable and when layed flat to freeze, they stack and store in the freezer beautifully! The one issue I have with them is sometimes the zipper seal tends to leak at the corners when thawing. All I do to avoid mess and wasting precious milk, is thaw the bag in a dish to catch any leaking milk.
Brianne R.
Manchester, IA
The Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags are used for freezing and storing breastmilk. However they're not my go-to choice for storing my breastmilk. The bags are very thin which makes them more prone to holes and leaks. They also do not freeze very flat like other brands do. As for price, there's definitely cheaper ones that hold up better and freeze flatter. So I will not purchase these again.
Kate B.
I love that I can use my insurance issued Medela pump with these bags (and the Lansinoh adapter). Makes storage more convenient when pumping and storing at work. In addition, I’ve found that the bags heat faster than bottles. I love the double zipper on these bags to ensure freshness. I am giving 4 stars because the oz measurements on the bag are not accurate. Great product overall.
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
Are these easy to find where you are?
Leslie H.
Does anyone have issues with these leaking while thawing Frozen milk?! I love these bags but every one of them leaks and makes a huge mess....
Kari B.
Saint Anne, IL
What is the best way to store these bags in the freezer to make sure they don't leak when thawing?
Kelcie W.
Omaha, NE
My husband told me that these leaked when he thawed them out. Anyone else have that problem?
Marla W.
What is the best way to thaw these for use? I have been building up a good supply in the freezer for when I need to use them.

Target