BY LANSINOH #1 in Milk Storage

Lansinoh's #1 selling breastmilk storage bags are ideal for storing and freezing precious breastmilk. Lansinoh bags come pre-sterilized and have a patented double Click ‘n’ Secure™ seal to prevent leakage. With reinforced side seals and a double-sealed gusset, Lansinoh bags are the strongest breastmilk storage bags available. BPA and BPS free.

• Ideal for storing & freezing breastmilk
  • Reinforced side seams
  • Convenient pour spout
  • Patented double Click ‘n’ Secure™ seal
  • Bags lay flat for efficient storage and thawing
  • Strongest and largest bag available
  • BPA and BPS Free

• Are they really worth the money? How do they compare to t...2 Answers
  • How long is the life span if I fill it with breast milk t...1 Answers
  • Ok reading reviews am esitant to use the box I purchased...11 Answers
Samantha S.
Marlboro
I am a mom of multiples and am always on the go, so it is not always convenient for me to breastfeed my baby, so I do a lot of pumping, so that I am able to fed her breastmilk theough the bottle while out and about of when she is being babysat by her father or grandparents. I also like to pump a lot to keep up my milk production, so because of this I need to store a lot of breastmilk. The milk bags were very convenient for me because they allowed for me to store the breastnill flat, which takes up less space in my refrigerator or freezer and allows for me to store more breastmilk. The labels on the front also allow me to keep all the bags organized and ensure freshness. When I am on the go I can grab a bag out of the freezer and put it into the diaper bag and let it thaw as we go, while it stays cold and still fresh. Definitely I must have for breastfeeding/ pumping moms.
Rebekah R.
Shannon, MS
Love these bags! They are cheap, and they get the job done. Breast milk is like gold and NO mother wants to lose or waist even a small drop, so these bags are important. I have never had a problem with these bags, they have never leaked or torn easily. The measurements on the bag seem pretty accurate. I wish there were an alternative way to pour the breastmilk into the bag, rather than just standing the bag up and pouring. It always scared me to death, hoping the bag wouldn’t turn over with my milk in it. It almost takes 2 people. That’s with almost all bags though. It works great, and I would recommend to friends!
Laura S.
I love these bags for storing breast milk, and I’ve used them with both of my kids. I had my second kid recently and made sure to register for lots of these to start storing milk for when I go back to work. They’re sturdy and the ziplock seal is really good and doesn’t leak. They come sealed with a perforated plastic strip that you remove to open the bag, and there is an area on the top of the bag to label the date, name, time, and number of ounces. These are definitely a must-have for any pumping mom!Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bags
Robbi v.
Fond du Lac
Work great, love that they can stand up, makes storage easy without having to have a container to put them in. The measurements are a little weird. They differed from my pumps' bottles. I used a Medela manual pump and a Spectra dual electric pump, and they measured very close, but when putting any milk into these bags 3oz turned into 5oz, and 5oz filled the bag past it's recommended fill limit. I went by my pumps' measurements since they also matched my Avent bottles' measurements. Maybe something was wrong with my bags? Either way work good for storing breastmilk!!
Christina K.
Philadelphia, PA
These bags stand up when filled. I like that it is sterile and there is a spot where you can put the amount of ounces alomg with the date. What I didnt like was like was that the measurements on the bag were not accurate because the bag needed to fill up in order for it to be accurately read as 1 oz. Other thab that, they froze up well. I dont think it got any frost bite. The upside is that they lay flat too in the freezer
Christina B.
Wolbach , NE
Great storage bags, easy to use! These ziplock together we’ll end I Haven’t had one leak yet! These are great to freeze and use later. Just wish maybe they held a bit more? The most milk they hold is 6 oz. when the baby gets older it might be quite enough for a feeding. I like to use these and save them for when my baby is older. The first few months I always over produce and seem to run low after 6 months.
Rachel B.
Evans city, PA
Purchased at: Target
These bags work great! I love how they are sealed with a tear off top so you know they are clean and sterilized and there’s no way for them for have been contaminated. They also have a double zipper which makes me feel better about not losing any of my liquid gold! It is also super easy to pour the milk out after thawing since the lip where you write the date and amount on doubles as a spout!
Jonnie P.
millersburg ky
I love love love these storage bags!! They are great because you can pump directly into them. They are durable and when layed flat to freeze, they stack and store in the freezer beautifully! The one issue I have with them is sometimes the zipper seal tends to leak at the corners when thawing. All I do to avoid mess and wasting precious milk, is thaw the bag in a dish to catch any leaking milk.
Brianne R.
Manchester, IA
The Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags are used for freezing and storing breastmilk. However they're not my go-to choice for storing my breastmilk. The bags are very thin which makes them more prone to holes and leaks. They also do not freeze very flat like other brands do. As for price, there's definitely cheaper ones that hold up better and freeze flatter. So I will not purchase these again.
Kate B.
I love that I can use my insurance issued Medela pump with these bags (and the Lansinoh adapter). Makes storage more convenient when pumping and storing at work. In addition, I’ve found that the bags heat faster than bottles. I love the double zipper on these bags to ensure freshness. I am giving 4 stars because the oz measurements on the bag are not accurate. Great product overall.
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
Are these easy to find where you are?
Leslie H.
Does anyone have issues with these leaking while thawing Frozen milk?! I love these bags but every one of them leaks and makes a huge mess....
Kari B.
Saint Anne, IL
What is the best way to store these bags in the freezer to make sure they don't leak when thawing?
Kelcie W.
Omaha, NE
My husband told me that these leaked when he thawed them out. Anyone else have that problem?
Marla W.
What is the best way to thaw these for use? I have been building up a good supply in the freezer for when I need to use them.

Target