BY LANSINOH #3 in Storage Bags

Descriptions:

• Lansinoh breastmilk storage bags are the #1 selling milk bags for breastfeeding in the US.
  • Lansinoh breast milk storage bags are ideal for storing and freezing precious breastmilk. Breast milk bag storage can take place in the fridge or freezer.
  • Lansinoh milk storage bags come pre-sterilized and have a patented double Click ‘n’ Secure seal to prevent leakage. With reinforced side seals and a double-sealed gusset, Lansinoh breast milk storage bags are the strongest available. BPA and BPS free.
  • Unlike Medela storage bags (Medela pump and save bags), you can pump directly into the bags using a Lansinoh pump. For other compatible pump brands, you can attach the adapters to the expression set and pump directly into bags. Adapters sold separately.
  • Nursing mothers have trusted Lansinoh for more than 30 years to provide safe and effective products to make breastfeeding easier.

• Are they really worth the money? How do they compare to t...2 Answers
  • How long is the life span if I fill it with breast milk t...1 Answers
  • Ok reading reviews am esitant to use the box I purchased...11 Answers
Dana H.
Aviano, Italy
These storage bags work exactly as intended. The other brands of storage bags work just as well. I have noticed that these bags are usually the better deal.
Kelbi D.
Sapulpa, OK
These worked perfect for storaging breast milk in my freezer. They didnt leak and have a spot to write the date.
Rachel M.
Lancaster, OH
I use these with both of my kids, with my daughter we were having nothing but trouble with them. We thought that we kept buying broken bags, but it turned out to just be the way we were storing them in the freezer. I did call once and they sent replacement bags, with my son since I changed the way of storing they are great! Would recommend to anyone because they are the cheapest around and good quality.
Heather B.
Lampasas, TX
I was given madela bags and I don't like them near as much! They(madela) don't lay as flat doesn't hold as much and is harder to close.
Rhonda M.
Aurora, CO
I love these bags other than the few ive had that leaked while being thawed...hard t know milk was wasted other than that i love them!
tiffanee p.
My sister and I both use these and we've both bad a problem with there being holes in the bags! We will have to double bag it just so we can defrost them! Kinda sucks!
Deborah P.
Savannah, GA
After returning to work 6 weeks post partum I had to start pumping so my hubby could feed baby while I was gone. I used these Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags exclusively because of how durable and convenient they were. They were perfect for small or large amounts of liquid storage and they never leaked or broke open in the freezer. The double seal is a great safety feature as I sometimes forgot to seal them both but I never had any issues. I will be purchasing these again for the new baby due in October and I would definitely recommend this for mommy's who need a high quality Breastmilk storage system.
Latasha B.
Newport News, VA
I first got them in a gift bag and decided to try them out shortly after I started pumping, they're great! My milk never leaked and once I thawed it there was no freezer smell or anything like that. It is a really good bag for storing milk.
kendra b.
Lucasville, OH
These worked great and held a lot and helped me out a lot they are very durable
shannon K.
Fort Belvoir , VA
This is my favorite brand of storage bags for breast milk. I used these bags to donate over 5000 ounces of breast milk
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
Are these easy to find where you are?
Leslie H.
Does anyone have issues with these leaking while thawing Frozen milk?! I love these bags but every one of them leaks and makes a huge mess....
Kari B.
Saint Anne, IL
What is the best way to store these bags in the freezer to make sure they don't leak when thawing?
Kelcie W.
Omaha, NE
My husband told me that these leaked when he thawed them out. Anyone else have that problem?
Marla W.
What is the best way to thaw these for use? I have been building up a good supply in the freezer for when I need to use them.

back