BY LANSINOH #3 in Storage Bags

Descriptions:

• Lansinoh breastmilk storage bags are the #1 selling milk bags for breastfeeding in the US.
  • Lansinoh breast milk storage bags are ideal for storing and freezing precious breastmilk. Breast milk bag storage can take place in the fridge or freezer.
  • Lansinoh milk storage bags come pre-sterilized and have a patented double Click ‘n’ Secure seal to prevent leakage. With reinforced side seals and a double-sealed gusset, Lansinoh breast milk storage bags are the strongest available. BPA and BPS free.
  • Unlike Medela storage bags (Medela pump and save bags), you can pump directly into the bags using a Lansinoh pump. For other compatible pump brands, you can attach the adapters to the expression set and pump directly into bags. Adapters sold separately.
  • Nursing mothers have trusted Lansinoh for more than 30 years to provide safe and effective products to make breastfeeding easier.

• Are they really worth the money? How do they compare to t...2 Answers
  • How long is the life span if I fill it with breast milk t...1 Answers
  • Ok reading reviews am esitant to use the box I purchased...11 Answers
Heather U.
Good quality bags. Don't leak, and thicker plastic so they don't tear. It also has 2 zips on it to keep the milk fresher. I got a box of 100 at Walmart for $10, worth the money. They last longer than you would think
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
Love these storage bags. They don’t leak, they hold up to 6 ounces of milk, and you can stand them up or lay them flat in the freezer. They are more pricey than some other brands but they are worth it. Highly recommend!
Jordan N.
Lakeland, TN
These bags lay flat for easy storage and, in my experience, have yet to leak. Unfortunately, I have found that they are not a true measurement and do cost a pretty penny more than other brands with similar quality.
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
These were my favorite great milk bags. They were very soft so they moved easily and were easy to out milk into. They have ounce lines on them for easy measuring too. I love how they say my mommy's milk on them too
Jaclyn C.
Fort Lauderdale
These bags are so easy to use. They have a double seal and I’ve never had one leak. Milk can be frozen flat or you can open the bag to stand on its own. These are a great value and a necessity. Keeps milk fresh
Jessica P.
LOVE these!!!! Super cheap option to store that valuable breastmilk! Super easy to pour the milk into so you're not wasting the milk spilling it all over! Only milk storage bags I use and probably will ever use unless something changes!! These are the only ones that are in my freezer!
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
I love these bags. They are easy to use, open, and lable. They hold about 5 ounces of milk. They do not leak and you can freeze flat. The only con is that the measurments on the bag are not that accurate.
Gabrielle K.
Mocksville, Nc
These are the best milk bags I have tried so far.  I have yet to have a leaky bag and they are easy to write one for noting date/amount. I also like that the place to write the date/amount is on the top above we're the milk goes so there is no risk for puncturing the bag.
Jasmine M.
San Jacinto, CA
These breast milk storage bags are so great! They are perfect for me because I can drop off my daughter at my mother in law's while I go to work and I never have to worry about leaving bottles there.
Keshia H.
I’m on my second 100 count box. I had no problems w/leaking, spilling or breaking. I’ve thawed out milk in the fridge & milk warmer.Reviews have mentioned spillage but I do not agree. Highly recommend.
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
Are these easy to find where you are?
Leslie H.
Does anyone have issues with these leaking while thawing Frozen milk?! I love these bags but every one of them leaks and makes a huge mess....
Kari B.
Saint Anne, IL
What is the best way to store these bags in the freezer to make sure they don't leak when thawing?
Kelcie W.
Omaha, NE
My husband told me that these leaked when he thawed them out. Anyone else have that problem?
Marla W.
What is the best way to thaw these for use? I have been building up a good supply in the freezer for when I need to use them.

Bed Bath & Beyond